Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you having difficulty getting a full 12 rounds loaded into your mags? I seem to have this difficulty with my P365. I use Federal Hydra Shok 9 mm JHPs for my EDC ammo. However, I use standard AE 9mm 115gr rounds for target practice. When I try to load a full 12 rounds of the AE 9mm, that last one almost doesn't load with my Uplula. It's a struggle to get it in the mag. But, what's worse, it's an even greater struggle to get the mag into the P365 and have it lock into place. I literally have to shove it hard to get it to lock.

What concerns me is that when I fire the first shot, there will be a failure to chamber and load into battery because it's stuck in the mag. I'll do some tests the next time I'm at the range.
I also seem to have a little resistance when using my Hyrda-Shok JHP ammo, but less. I've tested those and they will chamber properly with a full mag.

Anyone having this kind of trouble?

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
Last round is a little stiff and takes some pressure to get the mag to lock in place this is on both of mine. Seems to me they should’ve provided for that a little better. But no malfunctions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts