Florida Concealed Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chinese SKS for sale;Wood Furniture with extras anyone interested?
Only about 350 rounds through it.
Includes original box and fittings plus 1000+ rounds of Russian ammunition
I have included 3 TAPCO 20 rounders but I have found 6 more they might be $15 each extra, the firing pin was replaced by a Murray's with an extra spring... I still have the original, I took off the butt sling fitting still have it and the original magazine; there is the cleaning kit in the butt stock and I managed to find a proper Bayonet as well.
Think that's it.

Price $550 FTF Ft Myers.

IMG_1279.jpg IMG_1280.jpg IMG_1281.jpg IMG_1282.jpg IMG_1277.jpg IMG_1274.jpg IMG_1278.jpg IMG_1275.jpg IMG_1276.jpg

·
Super Moderator
26,321 Posts
PM inbound!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one exactly like it, I'd never sell it. Prefer it over an AK [ which I no longer own ].

GLWS
Its a great gun accurate up to where my eyes can see with the Iron Sights.
But other stuff needs seeing to.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Not a bad price at all with a brick of ammo included. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
Its a great gun accurate up to where my eyes can see with the Iron Sights.
But other stuff needs seeing to.
I can still whack a man at 300 yrds, maybe a little further with mine using the irons/rear slider. Adjust for 100 to be spot on, the ladder BDC is very well regulated after decades of using them.

·
Super Moderator
26,321 Posts
Arranged to buy this one and looking forward to some range time as soon as possible.
:grin :ak

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
You will not be disappointed, I have had one I got new in the box 20 years ago a sporter model with a thumb hole stock, I would not sell it ever . It is a great gun for zombie end of the world gun.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Arranged to buy this one and looking forward to some range time as soon as possible.
:grin :ak
Sergei Simonov Approves of this post. :thumsup

Enjoy it! They are fun rifles.

Let me check my stash when I get home, I may have a few stripper clips laying around.

·
Super Moderator
26,321 Posts
^^^^
:2thumsup

·
Registered
54,302 Posts

Let me check my stash when I get home, I may have a few stripper clips laying around.
I have two chinese chest pouches https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1008481550/military-surplus-chinese-sks-10-pocket-chest-rig-grade-1-olive-drab that hold 200 rds each on stripper clips.

You can still get the clips here: https://www.amazon.com/USA-TECH-PACK-SKS-STEEL-CLIPS/dp/B0795CS7G3 each pack will load 100 rds on strippers. Two packs per chest rig.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
I have two chinese chest pouches https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1008481550/military-surplus-chinese-sks-10-pocket-chest-rig-grade-1-olive-drab that hold 200 rds each on stripper clips.

You can still get the clips here: https://www.amazon.com/USA-TECH-PACK-SKS-STEEL-CLIPS/dp/B0795CS7G3 each pack will load 100 rds on strippers. Two packs per chest rig.
Be careful with the ones on Amazon. I defer to Brownie on the quality of the ones he linked, but some of clips sold on Amazon, particularly the ones made by NCStar are junk.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I bought some Stripper clips from Cheap as dirt they were cheap and completely useless then I bought some TAPCO MAGS so much better.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Just make sure you bring plenty of ammo for all of us to shoot! :grin
1000 rounds sounds about enough for you and I. Should we let him shoot it too? It’s only fair since he is buying it.

I know where there is one still caked in cosmo waiting to be cleaned and shot.

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
Be careful with the ones on Amazon. I defer to Brownie on the quality of the ones he linked, but some of clips sold on Amazon, particularly the ones made by NCStar are junk.
Not sure on the quality of those either, but clips aren't that hard to find if one looks around some. I'd not use anything but oem on those anyway.

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
I bought some Stripper clips from Cheap as dirt they were cheap and completely useless then I bought some TAPCO MAGS so much better.
The rifle has been converted to use mags? Hmm, I'd convert that back pronto if I was buying it. The conversions usually take a super reliable rifle and make a iffy proposition.

·
Registered
10,706 Posts
1000 rounds sounds about enough for you and I. Should we let him shoot it too? It’s only fair since he is buying it.

I know where there is one still caked in cosmo waiting to be cleaned and shot.

Yeah... we'll let'im shoot a few rounds.

·
Super Moderator
26,321 Posts

:2thumsup

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.