Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
My wife signed me up for Facebook once upon a time when she wanted a second way to sign on - I've never signed on it.

Whenever a website tells me I have to follow them on Facebook to respond to something they said on their website, I reply back to them telling them I do not use social media and if that is required, they'll not be getting an participation from me.

I doubt any of them are distressed by such 'depressing news' - but, it just makes me feel better to let them know not everyone plays their game.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
My wife signed me up for Facebook once upon a time when she wanted a second way to sign on - I've never signed on it.

Whenever a website tells me I have to follow them on Facebook to respond to something they said on their website, I reply back to them telling them I do not use social media and if that is required, they'll not be getting an participation from me.

I doubt any of them are distressed by such 'depressing news' - but, it just makes me feel better to let them know not everyone plays their game.
Agreed. Unfortunately I have to use it for business so there I am.

Again though, I think having some sort of integrations with social platforms can help us, if we manage it correctly. I hope the new owners take it into consideration.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts