Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
My daughter's on color guard and carries a twirling gun sometimes.

·
Super Moderator
28,403 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
In other news, your tax dollars at work. Well, anyway, being spent.

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
What ever happened to locking DOORS?

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
We have a school in Daytona that I did a lot of Photography for. It was in a bad section and when I went, The doors were locked tight..
You rang the buzzer and the guy would scan your Drivers license and print out a stick on label before letting you in.
The school is now closed down and the old building is used for something else now.
Even though I was known, They never skipped the procedure.
I'm guessing they are praying for another shooting so they can poop out some stupid gun control crap
Locking the school doors is not an option for the weasels on the school board.
Ronnie

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
We have a school in Daytona that I did a lot of Photography for. It was in a bad section and when I went, The doors were locked tight..
You rang the buzzer and the guy would scan your Drivers license and print out a stick on label before letting you in.
The school is now closed down and the old building is used for something else now.
Even though I was known, They never skipped the procedure.
I'm guessing they are praying for another shooting so they can poop out some stupid gun control crap
Locking the school doors is not an option for the weasels on the school board.
Ronnie
White suburban people coddle their kids and drug them into insensibility. Drive around Coward County and you'll see hordes of them.

They don't want them going to a school that "looks like" a prison. And then when trouble finds them, they ***** and moan, despite the fact that the incident could have been beaten or reduced in severity by simple BS security measures. Lock the damn doors, implement access control, and have armed and willing people in the building who care about children and aren't just there to goldbrick and stare at their laptop in their cruiser all day.

It's not rocket surgery.

·
Super Moderator
28,403 Posts
^^^^
This precisely! (y) (y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts