21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,081 Posts
Duplicate threads merged.

·
Registered
15,081 Posts
I'm surprised some here aren't orgasmic over the proposal to expand red flag laws so even a Walmart janitor can petition to have your property seized

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I'm surprised some here aren't orgasmic over the proposal to expand red flag laws so even a Walmart janitor can petition to have your property seized
Not that I'm for any red flag law, there are times when I have more confidence in a walmart janitor than school teachers or judges in today's climate.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Keith Perry is a RINO. He will probably erupt like a puss filled boil on the rear of the body politic to run for some higher office as he will be unable to wean himself off the public dole(I'd use a more descriptive term, but it would probably be censored out). So we need to be alert and to contribute to his opposition and vote to make sure he never wins another primary. He needs to pay the price for his actions, and that price should be his exclusion from all public office.

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
How about losing your right to vote on state issues for 10 years when you move to another state?
I've suggested that many a time. I'm OK with that.
Never heard or thought about this. But I like it!

Fair game for all. :grin

-on Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts