Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hands off my pastrami, dude!

Story here

Not much to it, guy fits the description of half the male population of the state. Hopefully they got a plate number or a car description from the parking lot cameras.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I would bet that this idiot is "NOT" a member of the N.R.A. or even has a permit to carry.
He probably is one of the LIB A TURDS that just bought his first gun.
I just hope they catch him and get him off the street

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
I would bet that this idiot is "NOT" a member of the N.R.A. or even has a permit to carry.
He probably is one of the LIB A TURDS that just bought his first gun.
I just hope they catch him and get him off the street
Come on Ronnie;That's not fair and you know it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
There's no end to stupidity at Publix. Was waiting for sandwiches the other day and there was an issue in the deli line. Didn't really see what happened, but one of those entitled "Gimme my free s---" types was waiting to be served, but it turned into an issue of this individual going to the customer service counter and loudly demanding to speak to a manager because she thought she should have been served first.

Unrelated, anyone else annoyed with Publix for the one-way rows?

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
First, The one way rows do not bother me at all
Second, At Publix at the deli you have to pick a number and that is also fine with me.
It would be nice to know if this horrible creature had a number or just butted into line.
???? Ronnie?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
There's no end to stupidity at Publix. Was waiting for sandwiches the other day and there was an issue in the deli line. Didn't really see what happened, but one of those entitled "Gimme my free s---" types was waiting to be served, but it turned into an issue of this individual going to the customer service counter and loudly demanding to speak to a manager because she thought she should have been served first.

Unrelated, anyone else annoyed with Publix for the one-way rows?
Some Publix stores are worse than others when it comes to serving on a first-come, first-served basis.
And even those that have the little green numbered tickets don't use them at all times, so you never know when they are in-force.

Having said that, my #1 annoyance with the Publix Deli is when you get behind a customer in line who seems to want 1 or 2 slices of everything in the display case.
THREE ITEMS ought to be the MAX you can get on one visit. More than that... call your order in ahead of time.
I've experienced times when ONE CUSTOMER takes 15 minutes to get their order! That's ridiculous.

I remember this happening to me last year -- but it was an elderly couple from overseas (the British Isles if I had to guess), and it sure looked like they were confused...
It was clear that all they wanted was to make a SINGLE SANDWITCH for lunch, and they each wanted something different.
Well, for them, all total, that was 5 or 6 different slices of meat, and 2 cheeses (barely a few slices of each).
....well, that "order" took a half-hour.

BTW: I used to work at Publix as a kid in the late 70's.
When you got your paper paycheck (this was probably before direct deposit?), it had printed on it "Where WORKING is a pleasure."
Some of us got a good laugh out of that.

One more thing:
How long do you think it will be until the US Post Office issues a Forever Stamp hailing grocery store employees and retail sales clerks as "Heroes"?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts