Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 8:00 AM this morning, i was already at the tallahassee office for my appointment .. Gave them the check, did the application/fingerprints , and now the wait begins.. It only took a harmless 25 minutes for everything.. I wonder if the process would be faster if i gave them a money order (less clearing time) or if it doesnt matter.. :popcorn

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just called to check on the status, and the lady said it was issued today.. I wonder how long it'll take now from their hands to the mailbox..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be in Tallahassee in the morning for mine, hope it all is a smooth and fast process.
everything should go fine.. the ladies working there are very professional and courteous.. and so are the guys.. are you from tallahassee or from out of town??

·
Registered
178 Posts
Was in and out in 20 mins, talk about smooth....
I live in Madison County which is about 50 miles east of Tallahassee. I see you are from the panhandle, I have a place in Panama City beach and spend a fair amount of time all over the coastline from there to St Marks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes.. I am from lynn haven ( right outside of panama city).. i commute from these every week as i attend fsu/famu college of engineering.. im back home every weekend..
Now, for the good news -
I GOT MY LICENSE IN BY FRIDAY .. THATS 5 DAYS.. Its awesome how fast these guys get it back.. conceal carry day 2..
lol..
we should meet up some day and hit up the shooting range..

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Yes.. I am from lynn haven ( right outside of panama city).. i commute from these every week as i attend fsu/famu college of engineering.. im back home every weekend..
Now, for the good news -
I GOT MY LICENSE IN BY FRIDAY .. THATS 5 DAYS.. Its awesome how fast these guys get it back.. conceal carry day 2..
lol..
we should meet up some day and hit up the shooting range..
Congrats !!!
Now we are waiting for the WWW report :grin

·
Registered
178 Posts
Still waiting on mine, figured the holiday may delay it some. I'll let you guys know when I get it and I'd be glad to meet you sometime Glock26.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm still waiting for mine, and I guess I will be in the 3 weeks boat, decided to do snail-mail and non-electronic finger prints. At least my check (m.o.) got cashed on Nov 22 so it looks like the process is going and hopefully get it before X-mas. Patience is a virtue at this point.

·
Registered
178 Posts
called today since I was up to 15 days on a fast track application and the lady said a letter was mailed out recently with more information needed. I don't know what other info they could need.......

·
Registered
13 Posts
How was the Tallahassee office glock? I'm in Panama City now, but I call Tally home because that is where my mom lives. I've heard good things about the Fort Walton Office, just wonder how Tally was.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts