Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a curiosity question. Are there any persons on this forum who are also firearm instructors in the Tampa area? Although I am not "new" to shooting, and I do go to the range, admittedly not as much as I want too or should, I do realize there is a huge difference between practicing, training, and just going shootin. I tend to be somewhere between practice and just goin shootin, but I do know that I could benefit tremendously from just some basics training. If my dollars are going to go anywhere, Id much prefer they go to persons on here. Suggestions and offers welcome as well as PMs. I figure I might also not be the only person who would be interested in this information and so thought I would put it out there.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Sorry. I am not in the west coast.....and I don't know anyone that I would recommend over there.....but if you ever want to fine tune basic skills or get enlightened on shooting to survive in everyday life...I am on the east coast straight shot from Tampa.....others will tell you...I am not a phony instructor.....I deliver what I say.....ebl

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I have attended classes in self defense shooting offered by exbluelight. A gentleman, marksman and a great man to get to know!
I am planning on checking with Rick about some bullseye shooting when my calendar opens up.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry. I am not in the west coast.....and I don't know anyone that I would recommend over there.....but if you ever want to fine tune basic skills or get enlightened on shooting to survive in everyday life...I am on the east coast straight shot from Tampa.....others will tell you...I am not a phony instructor.....I deliver what I say.....ebl
I appreciate the offer and definitely interested. I get over to the Lake Mary/Sanford area near Orlando often enough. If you are not too far from there we could probably make it happen. Thank you for responding.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have attended classes in self defense shooting offered by exbluelight. A gentleman, marksman and a great man to get to know!
I am planning on checking with Rick about some bullseye shooting when my calendar opens up.
Thank you for response and info! Always good to see an endorsement from someone.

·
Super Moderator
5,993 Posts
I would recommend ExBlueLight as well as Bob Harvey. Both teach classes at Okechoobee Shooting a sports, which isn’t that far from Tampa.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts