Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealer had several models in stock.
I called Bass Pro in Destin yesterday. They told me they had the $229. model in stock. Drove there (50 miles each way) and none in stock! That's the second time they did that to me. I bought all my fishing rods there, but they'll get no more of my money.

·
Registered
11,197 Posts
Make sure you tell the store manager why they'll get no more of your money...who knows, maybe he'll give you a gift card or something for your trouble. Can't hurt to try.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went there a few weeks back to get a sale one. Out of stock. I wrote an e-mail & got a call from the Mgr. He told me to ask for him next time. This time, after I called ahead to make sure it was in stock and waited 20 minutes to be helped, I asked for the Manager. Mgr never even said an "I'm sorry". They had one for $269 but he didn't even offer to knock a few dollars off . I told him that it was definitely a poor way to run a business & I got an "I understand".

·
Registered
11,197 Posts
Well that does suck. Personally I've had better luck dealing with Gander Mountain. Have you ever been to Poor Boys gun store in Defunky-a$$ Springs? They usually have a great selection considering they're in the middle of Nowheresville.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Arias Artifacts in the old WalMart shopping center on Panama City Beach treats me well. He has a great selection (had 6 different 10-22s) and takes trade-ins. Good guy. He comes pretty close to WalMart prices, too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts