Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum could not have been created at a better time. There are so many similar sites but for other States. For me as a mother contemplating my own firearm, this site will serve as my learning tool. I would expect to hear from experienced firearm users, seasoned veterans but mainly learn about the laws and responsibilities associated with owning one. Keep up the great work :)

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome and feel free to post any questions you might have. This is one of the only ways to get lots of info about concealed carry. You are right about having a Florida specific forum. It is welcome and needed.

·
Administrator
806 Posts
I want to congratulate you on being the first Lady on this forum. I think more ladies should carry because of the simple fact that unsavory people choose to target what they perceive as a weaker victim. I would the ladies to put these people in their place. Welcome...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Glad to see a Florida forum finally. I've always wanted to PM Florida members on other forums to try to form one, but I'm gald someone did that dirty work! :) I hope we gain lots of members in the near future.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Glad to see a Florida Forum hope it can be agreat place to trade info. Now we just have to get the word out.:ak:ak

1 - 6 of 6 Posts