Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
And they also scared the crap outta whats her nuts after holding up the severed head that looked like Trump. These peoples I.Q.'s match the level of stupid stuff they do.
And saying....this isn't fair....really don't help you out much. (In the linked article)

Registered
I hear the feds may now be coming after 80% lowers.... Get'em while you can..... if you can.....

Super Moderator
There's a lesson in the OP linked article for Internet Trolls to learn what can happen to an Internet Trolls, but I've no doubt most trolls won't heed that lesson.

Reactions: The Fish

Registered
You can't regulate a lower that isn't a firearm. (I'm sure they'll try) And even if they did, than we go to 60% lower, or 40% lower. Prove it's not just metal. It can't launch a round until it's 100%.
Sorry sir, you can't buy that chunk of aluminum. It might end up being evil and black.

I hear the feds may now be coming after 80% lowers.... Get'em while you can..... if you can.....

Registered
You can't regulate a lower that isn't a firearm. (I'm sure they'll try)
And that's what concerns me... that they "will" try. But what will they try? I'll be just fine... unless the ATF goes as far as subpoenaing purchase records from the merchants that sell unfinished lowers, and then comes after the buyer with a search warrant. What else might they want to confiscate while searching?

And even if they did, than we go to 60% lower, or 40% lower. Prove it's not just metal. It can't launch a round until it's 100%.
Sorry sir, you can't buy that chunk of aluminum. It might end up being evil and black.
It wouldn't surprise me if it actually came to that (i.e having to purchase a block of metal and then machining the entire thing).

Registered
I'll be just fine... unless the ATF goes as far as subpoenaing purchase records from the merchants that sell unfinished lowers, and then comes after the buyer with a search warrant. What else might they want to confiscate while searching?
They didn't do that with bump stocks. Soooooo....

As for this moron who had his guns confiscated... he wanted attention, and he got it.

Registered
And bump stocks weren't as big a deal as lowers that can't be tracked.
Hmmm... I'd disagree that 80% lowers, which MOST people have never even heard of (including many gun "enthusiasts") are a "bigger deal" than a simple device that can "turn any gun into a MACHINE GUN." Once the media got ahold of that sheeple-frightening gem, they ran with it.

Reactions: BeerHunter

Registered
Hmmm... I'd disagree that 80% lowers, which MOST people have never even heard of (including many gun "enthusiasts") are a "bigger deal" than a simple device that can "turn any gun into a MACHINE GUN." Once the media got ahold of that sheeple-frightening gem, they ran with it.
Let us all hope they (sheeples/media) don't get a hold of it.

Registered
Let us all hope they (sheeples/media) don't get a hold of it.
I've seen the occasional media attention to "ghost guns." But, given their lack of pursuit of bump stocks, which I bet sold more than 80% lowers (I could be wrong), I'm not worried about them looking up sales records of P80 pistol frames.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts