Florida Concealed Carry banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Yes, obviously, federal agents should protect federal property. My comment was in response to the suggestion that federal agents should "step up," and protect the citizens if their local police do not.

That is NOT the job of federal agents, and we do not WANT that to be the job of federal agents. See post #16 in this thread for further explanation.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
As much damage and looting and disorder that has been caused by these ..."peaceful protesters" I find it very hard to accept any and all criticism of how these domestic terrorists have been handled. As far as ..."this is why police wear uniforms and carry badges"... seeing the LEO detectives FBI, CIA, and higher up officials of many law enforcement agencies do NOT wear a uniform may shed a light as to there being a reason for them to do so.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Don't really give a rats ass about anyone out destroying things that aren't theirs! I DO care about the Federal buildings/things they are destroying because it's MY (and every American taxpayer's) ****! Blow up/burn/loot your own neighborhoods and the Feds should stay out of it! As far as their names on their uniforms/badges? These POS's have been doxing anyone and everyone they can! The dept knows who they are, that's all that matters! If you weren't out committing crime, you wouldn't have to worry about who was cracking your head (which we need more of)! SCROOOOM!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts