Florida Concealed Carry banner

Federal 9BPLE 9mm +P+

3K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  196THL.I.B.GUNNER 
#1 ·
Not in stock anywhere, but a reminder of the good ol' days when you could find this easily.

See less See more
#4 ·
I wish I could find more. It's funny - when I didn't need it per se it was super-duper common. Now that I'd like to have more, can't find it.

I mean I'm set for ammo, I have way more than I can transport if things got froggy and I had to vacate the homestead to Plan B, but my goal is to have a wretched excess of ammo.

Nonetheless if I find some 9BPLE, I'll drop you a line!

#7 ·
Thank You Mr Joe ! Someday I'll Post Mine .. It's an Original P220 Made in 'West Germany' . A Bit Weighty , As It Should Be For a .45 acp .. I Understand That These & The Browning BDA's were Almost Clones back then .. IMHO , Hats Off
To Browning's Influence On All Guns .. I Love All "Steel" Handguns ! ;)(y)

#10 · (Edited)
Not in stock anywhere, but a reminder of the good ol' days when you could find this easily.

View attachment 70381
"Targetsportsusa" has them on B/O for $22.99 Per 50 Expected Them Back In Approx' (3) weeks .. Just Hit Box with Your Email Add'y. These are Available in 'Singles' Or '1000' < --- *( Not Too Sure If These Are Discounted More In Higher Quantity ) "Gunner" (y)

#14 ·
OK Mr. Skeptic .. Just Trying to Understand Why they would be Currently Selling Old Ammo & Still have a B/O in Place ? What i Read was from '2017' . Yes , I Agree Most women Couldn't handle +P+ Ammo . The Recoil Alone would Not Make for Accurate shots , Nor Help her Wrists For sure ... I was 'Merely' Trying to Help the 'OP' in This Case .. 'They' also Stated to use This ammo In the Older 'All Steel' firearms "IF" Rated by the Manufacturer to do so ..I Totally Agree , Sorry .. "Gunner" ;) 👍

#12 ·
Though a very close well informed leo friend prefers the Federal 9BPLE +P+ in his non duty carry 9mm pistols, and has for decades, we've gone round and round on whether it's still one of the best choices out there today.

#13 ·
I'm confused. . . Is his LEA still issuing 115 gr 9BPLE +P+ for On-Duty carry? :unsure:

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER
#16 · (Edited)
No, that's what he carries in his personal sidearm. He's carrying Speer 124gr+P in his duty gun [ that's what's issued and they have to use ].

"leo friend prefers the Federal 9BPLE +P+ in his non duty carry 9mm pistols"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.