Florida Concealed Carry banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Sure you would. Pretty easy to say, sitting behind the keyboard. But, you know what? I don't believe you. Not for one minute. And you can say whatever you want, but I am NEVER going to believe you... Until I hear that you have spent three years of your life, and all your money, in litigation to teach them all a lesson. And I am certainly not going to hold my breath, waiting to hear that!
Yup, someone that says that, has never been in a lawsuit for 3 yrs-10 yrs to get attorney's fees ans still make zero change in policy or training. I try to get the end result I need without the courts. Sometimes its impossible. This time I think it works. We shall see.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sure you would. Pretty easy to say, sitting behind the keyboard. But, you know what? I don't believe you. Not for one minute. And you can say whatever you want, but I am NEVER going to believe you... Until I hear that you have spent three years of your life, and all your money, in litigation to teach them all a lesson. And I am certainly not going to hold my breath, waiting to hear that!
It wouldn't take that much.

But even if it did, yes I would absolutely fight it.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Still don't believe you. Not for one, single, minute. No way. No how. Say it as many times as you want, and I am still calling BS!

Come back AFTER you have actually done it, and then I will be willing to listen to you.

Until then you are only blowing smoke, and nothing else.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Still don't believe you. Not for one, single, minute. No way. No how. Say it as many times as you want, and I am still calling BS!

Come back AFTER you have actually done it, and then I will be willing to listen to you.

Until then you are only blowing smoke, and nothing else.
Fortunately for you it is a free country and you are welcome to believe whatever you want to.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts