Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got mine today. Here's the time line for those still waiting.

Aug 18 - mailed paperwork
Aug 27 - check cashed
Oct 29 - finger print card rejection
Nov 3 - sent new finger print card (overnight service)
Nov 20 - told they were opening Aug mail and it would 45 - 60 days.
Dec 9 - Issued
Dec 12 - Arrived

Advice on finger print cards or electronic finger prints. If they are not perfect, ask for a letter to go along with the card that states these are the best prints they could get. OCSO had a standard letter they just filled in with my second set.

·
653 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy, it is a nice Xmas present isn't it?

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Congrats and a early Merry Christmas. You could put it back in the envelope wrap it with gift wrap and open it Christmas morning.

Not :rolf

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Congrats and a early Merry Christmas. You could put it back in the envelope wrap it with gift wrap and open it Christmas morning.

Not :rolf
Not until you've done the obligatory Wally walk. Then you can wrap it up and put it under the tree. Heck, why not replace the star or angel on top of the tree with your license. Might "make the season bright."

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I did the Wally walk this evening.... just curious, why is that always mentioned to new license holders?

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
It is the most widely known place in the states and because of that there are so many people there with roving eyes. If you can go undetected or not get "made", then that means you can go just about anywhere without getting made. Also, there are so many "non-carrying" people there and maybe some more of us sheepdogs that cannot or do not detect or make you that it is a liberating thing. Just my 0.02 cents. Congrats though. :thumsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts