Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been checking out these forums for the better part of the day, and finally got around to registering.

As for firearms, I only current possess a musket loader that I haven't shot for several years, but I am going to retrieve my P220 and a 12-guage double barrel from a friend that has been keeping them safe very soon, and look forward to getting back into practice.

I live in South Florida, and just completed my CWL class and tests. Now I just have to wait my 90 days...

Thanks for building such a great community! Great resources, and a very helpful member base. I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you.

:thumsup

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum Cohiba. Glad to have you onboard. :clap

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Welcome aboard Cohiba. You'll enjoy this site. Just have to be careful at work. :drinks

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hi Cohiba, Welcome to the Forum :thumsup

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Welcome Cohiba,

I've been guilty of sneaking in the office during the kids' school time to see what the board is up to so it must be a normal thing.

Glad you took the next step and registered.

MamaBear

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
I've been checking out these forums for the better part of the day, and finally got around to registering.

As for firearms, I only current possess a musket loader that I haven't shot for several years, but I am going to retrieve my P220 and a 12-guage double barrel from a friend that has been keeping them safe very soon, and look forward to getting back into practice.

I live in South Florida, and just completed my CWL class and tests. Now I just have to wait my 90 days...

Thanks for building such a great community! Great resources, and a very helpful member base. I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you.

:thumsup
Welcome Cohiba!

And as far as your boss knowing what you are doing .... my lips are
:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all so much! I'm still just browsing, reading, and learning, but am formulating some questions and scenarios and look forward to the dialogue.

I've already referred my father, and a couple other people to the forum, as this is easily the best resources I have found for Florida CWL information (other than the state website and "The Gutmacher Book"). Definitely more informative that the CWL class I took.

I only wish I had found this forum sooner... I wouldn't have dragged my feet for the last year trying to figure out the rules and process, and decide whether I wanted the CWL, or to just arm myself at home.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome Aboard :drinks

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
Welcome to the board Cohiba

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome, Cohiba! Yeah, I hear ya about hesitating. No worries, you're on your way with The Wait, but when your CWP gets to ya, man, that's going to be an awesome day! :D

So, when are we going to get a range report on that musket loader? :rolf

Oh, yeah, I go through this forum ALL THE TIME when I'm at work. As long as I do what I have to do, no questions are asked.... :p

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
so which are you going to pack when your permit gets here? The 12 ga? or the musket ball?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tough decision, but I think I might have to go with the P220... I'm having a hard time finding a suitable holster for the others. ;)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Miami.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts