Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Bob......I will go back to your original post. You have the BIG THREES ....
1) Knowledge about the Class Requirements
2) Ability to demonstrate and teach the skills
3) History of students accomplishing the goals and skills that you have taught

I will add one more thing, 4) Going beyond the requirements above and giving your own lifetime experiences.

I was always a very satisfied student of yours and always endorsed you to any of my students.

exbluelight

·
Registered
14,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

I will add one more thing, 4) Going beyond the requirements above and giving your own lifetime experiences.

I was always a very satisfied student of yours and always endorsed you to any of my students.

exbluelight
You my friend are an easy student to teach. Any instructor would look good with you as a student.

·
Registered
21,573 Posts

exbluelight
i couldnt agree with this more...i participated in a fun day that bob arranged for a pile of us and it was a wonderful learning experience with some fun to boot...what impressed me the most was his ability to relate a process to novice shooters and create success they didnt think they were capable of...case in point and probably the most brilliant demonstration i have ever seen was him having a student hold the gun on target while he worked the trigger and planted the shot dead center...showing them they were able to aim correctly and trigger control was what they needed to work on...

this forum has introduced many of us to some incredible instructors that took us out of our comfort range and changed not only how we approach shooting...but also life...

21 - 23 of 23 Posts