Florida Concealed Carry banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Frankly; I don’t care.

I did my duty with the kids in the good old days (carried in a fanny pack no problem).

When the grandkids started coming along; I flat told the wife that “disney duty” was not an option for me. She agreed.

I’ll never set foot in that damn place ever again, for as long as I’m alive. They have ansolutely nothing that I’m interested in seeing; prices and politics aside. Add those two realities in, along with being herded around like cattle among too many “who knows who from who knows where” and I “pity the fools” that go there; while being awestruck with their lack of good sense. 👎
Nobody asked you or anyone else to care. I started this topic as many Floridians do visit Disney parks every year & I saw a interesting development. I carried their along with Universal Studios & SeaWorld IWB for many years before they introduced metal detectors. I don't have or want kids- I have gone because I like the attractions. Nobody is herded around. You go where you wish. As far as people from who knows where- I guess none of us should travel anywhere as there are foreigners everywhere.

· Administrator
33,068 Posts
Ok, it's time to reign in this thread and remind everyone to get back to the subject: Carry Issues related to the OP's observation that Disney no longer has metal detectors and bag checks, etc. at entry points! If true, THAT is a major development regardless of one's personal opinions about the company, attending the company's theme parks (in Florida), or the company's politics!

Reactions: mrjoed2 and brownie

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Ok, it's time to reign in this thread and remind everyone and get back to the subject: Carry Issues related to the OP's observation that Disney no longer has metal detectors and bag checks, etc. at entry points! If true, THAT is a major development regardless of one's personal opinions about the company, attending the company's theme parks (in Florida), or the company's politics!
Thanks BeerHunter, just wish to clarify the metal detectors were there at Hollywood Studios & Epcot, but were unmanned & not being used. And confirming no bag checks whatsoever.

· Registered
17,053 Posts
Thanks BeerHunter, just wish to clarify the metal detectors were there at Hollywood Studios & Epcot, but were unmanned & not being used. And confirming no bag checks whatsoever.
That really is quite remarkable.

Reactions: Anduril

· Premium Member
7,253 Posts
They may not even need the detectors because they probably just put up some signs telling people not to bring in the gun.
And they may advertise as a "GUN FREE ZONE" to back up the signs.
Ronnie

PS:
Every time I went to any of the theme parks, I just leave my wallet in the car and put my $$$$$$ in my left front pocket.
Inhaler goes in my right pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: Anduril and racer88
41 - 45 of 45 Posts