Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, well, well. For the past few weeks:

*I'm* the one who has been reading and posting here to educate myself.

*I'm* the one who has been practicing carrying a holster anywhere I go.

*I'm* the one who has been carrying at home.

*I'm* the one who has been to the range the most.

*I'm* the one whose check was cashed a week earlier than dh's check.

*I'm* the one who has been anticipating the most.

*I'm* the one who has been digging trenches going back and forth from the house to the mailbox to see if my license has arrived yet.

DID ANY OF THIS MATTER???

NO!

My husband's license arrived in the mail today.

ARGH!!!

MamaBear, who feels like she needs to go to the range to work off a little bit of steam

·
Registered
974 Posts
LOL, nice to know the Dep of Agri has a sense of humor.

It may not be a sense of humor you like, but they have one.

·
Registered
578 Posts
He-He-He he got his first LOL
My G/F is doing the same thing, she is the most impatient person I know.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Two of my daughters applied here awhile and they about to drive me nuts. They sure are burning up a lot of ammo at the range. It took me and my wife a full 3 months to get ours almost to the day. :eek:

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Okay, so now he has his and you still don't. Is he going to replant or re-seed the lawn and complain about you tearing up "his" yard. My wife got tired of me coming home everyday, after I sent my application in, asking if I had any mail. Hold tight mammabear, when you decide to give up is when it will show up.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
MamaBear your husband got lucky twice. First is when he met you and the second is getting his CWL before you. He should play the lotto now :rolf.
Keep hope alive MamaBear.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can just feel the sympathy flowing out of the depths of your hearts, guys.

You can be assured that the minute Mrs. Postman drops my license in the box I will broadcast it to the mountains...wait a minute...there are no mountains in Florida.

Never mind. I'll just post here instead seeing how no one in real life even knows I own a gun and applied for a license.

MamaBear

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It would appear that my angst is food for fodder for you guys.

Why is it that suddenly I feel like I'm in labor again? Those of you who are following this thread are hereby ordered to start pacing until I birth this license.

It did not come in today's mail either.

NO, you will not get daily updates. I will give you a final notice when my license makes its appearance on the scene.

Until then, keep pacing. Misery loves company.

MamaBear

ps

Cthulhu, I was alive back in '75 but not quite old enough to knock off a store. Well, I could have but that would have labeled me a juvenile delinquent. Besides, my dad was military and I can assure you it would have been my swan song had I done such a thing. He would have surely killed me.

flccnp, you are a sassy one, aren't you? Yes, I recognize you are a real person.

NkmG19, I actually do bake cookies. I'm proud and blessed to be a stay at home mom.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
It would appear that my angst is food for fodder for you guys.

Cthulhu, I was alive back in '75 but not quite old enough to knock off a store. Well, I could have but that would have labeled me a juvenile delinquent. Besides, my dad was military and I can assure you it would have been my swan song had I done such a thing. He would have surely killed me.

Shoot...a few months back, two kids got busted for trying to hold up a POLICE SUBSTATION in Port. St. Lucie. Age is no longer a factor. :p

And don't get too stressed, when you FINALLY do get your CWFL, when the next person starts posting their wait woes, you'll be able to join in the fun of tormenting them :laughing

-JT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts