Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know.... before you all flog me. All I did was make a old set of Pachmayrs fit my Model 745. 🤣

Now the Model 745 looks just right next to my Model 645.

I got tired of seeing all my other .45 Autos have Hogue and Pachmayrs, so I made the Model 745 a pair too.

The rest of the gang.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Looks good!

Reactions: Skeptic 9094

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Well done! Nice collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
I know.... before you all flog me. All I did was make a old set of Pachmayrs fit my Model 745. 🤣

Now the Model 745 looks just right next to my Model 645.

I got tired of seeing all my other .45 Autos have Hogue and Pachmayrs, so I made the Model 745 a pair too.

The rest of the gang.

Very well done and you are a craftsman ! .. Also your inventory is not too shabby either my friend ! .. That looks like a dead on match to me up top .

P.S. - If anyone 'flogs' you about this , it's the green eyed monster at it again . Many have their opinions , but may never even attempt what you've done .

In life there's always somebody better in what expertise they have learned . They deserve the kudos and one cannot be great in everything . IMO that's just impossible to me. That is why pencils will always have erasers on them . Let's keep on supporting the 2 A and try to stay completely unified . Anything less is a failure in the extremely hard times we are living in. (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts