Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I think the problem with lists like this is that its easy to get put on but what does it take to get yourself off. :dunno

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I think the problem with lists like this is that its easy to get put on but what does it take to get yourself off. :dunno
Another problem is you don't know you're even on the list, and only find out about it at the most inconvenient time.

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
It's about control and regaining and staying in power they don't care about gangs having guns .You can't have communism if your slaves haves guns.

·
Registered
979 Posts
To write a law that targets any organization affiliation would be one hell of a slippery slope towards one of the worse forms of government. It would be hell on earth if that had succeeded. The precedent it creates is horrific to the extreme.

Next, lets make it a felony to be list as a member of a republican gang. The fact that someone even introduced this amendment signifies a ship of fools.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To write a law that targets any organization affiliation would be one hell of a slippery slope towards one of the worse forms of government. It would be hell on earth if that had succeeded. The precedent it creates is horrific to the extreme.

Next, lets make it a felony to be list as a member of a republican gang. The fact that someone even introduced this amendment signifies a ship of fools.
I agree with you, would be a bad idea either way, but that doesn’t change the fact that it is pure hypocrisy for the Dems to take the positions they’ve taken, not that they’d have the brains to recognize it.

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts

Agreed!

I agree with you, would be a bad idea either way, but that doesn’t change the fact that it is pure hypocrisy for the Dems to take the positions they’ve taken, not that they’d have the brains to recognize it.
Also true!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, there’s a good percentage of Dems, and even a small percentage of Republicans who think the NRA is a terrorist organization. Go down this path and its only a small step to apply red flag laws to NRA members. The Dems would like that, a lot!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts