1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
You have no idea how bad it can be until you miss muster, on a Sunday morning, while serving int he United States Navy. It is a long sad story.

And yes, it did involve cleaning urinals and toilets with a tooth brush. Well, maybe not a tooth brush, but it did involve a brush, urinals and toilets.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
It kinda sucks for me as I now have to get up an hour earlier. I teach English as a 2nd language to some Asian students via Internet. I used to start at 6AM EDT. Now, because they don't have daylight saving time, I now have to adjust my schedule by 1hr and start at 5am EST. Ugggghhhh. AH well.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Do be a slave to the clock.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Somebody really needs to tell my dogs that the time is now different.
I'm now up at 5AM instead of 6
Mt dogs won't believe me when I tell them the clocks were set back an hour.
Ronnie

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Ronnie
I worked with a guy that asked. "How is the time change going to affect the fish and fishing?"
I didn't want to say anything and let him bring it up a few times before I told him the fish don't have any clocks then had to get into more detail as to why the fish don't care what time it is.
I'd like to laugh about this but it's just sad.

·
Registered
16,451 Posts
Well my son was a bit pissed this morning when he woke up and I asked him how it felt to go to bed last night an hour early at 9:30?
It took a minute for him to realize we didn’t set the clocks back in the den. He even had his phone all day which automatically updated and never noticed it. :rofl

·
Super Moderator
26,331 Posts
:rofl

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
When i was working we always had a few people come in late saying they forgot about the time change, although NO ONE ever came in early on the next change. :rofl

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
I worked a hospital job that had three shifts. The midnight guy always wanted to take off the the fall change as it was 9 hours getting paid for 8 but wanted to work the spring shift as it was 7 hours paid for 8. (I hope I got that right, if not reverse the two. :grin )

·
Registered
90 Posts
I worked with a guy that asked. "How is the time change going to affect the fish and fishing?"
I didn't want to say anything and let him bring it up a few times before I told him the fish don't have any clocks then had to get into more detail as to why the fish don't care what time it is.
I'd like to laugh about this but it's just sad.
Now they have to rewrite the Solunar tables?

·
Registered
1 Posts
although your human, I am NOT..

Ronnie
:dunnoLOL, my Dobi,Rylie, looks at me and seems to say WTF do you think ,that I agree with your human stupidity.....LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts