Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had a situation in which even after having your record sealed you still received an unlawful denial?

They even removed the word "sealed" while quoting 790.06 (2)(k) in my denial letter.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
Has anyone else had a situation in which even after having your record sealed you still received an unlawful denial?

They even removed the word "sealed" while quoting 790.06 (2)(k) in my denial letter.
Did you call the fine people at DACS, read them the language of 790.06(2)(k) and ask WTF? If so, what did they say?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OIG investigation

Did you call the fine people at DACS, read them the language of 790.06(2)(k) and ask WTF? If so, what did they say?
Filed a complaint with the OIG and FDLE. They have started an investigation and are looking into how pervasive this is.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
Filed a complaint with the OIG and FDLE. They have started an investigation and are looking into how pervasive this is.
Good work. It's not just about you - there are possibly countless others who got the same letter and just said "oh, damn, I guess I can't have one". Hoping for a speedy and just outcome.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
I hope you get it taken care of before the election is over it's not a good time to be naked out there . At the very least there will be some rioting , unrest , ect. .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts