Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy FCC gang!

On another forum dealing with Cowboy Action Shooting, a new member in Lake County (Sorrento, FL) stated that his wife has a very difficult time racking the slide on a semi, and that her "instructor" told her she would have to perform multiple reloads, involving mag changes and racking slide, to complete her CWFL class. Horsefeathers, I told him. His wife needs a new instructor.

It's been a while since I checked in here at the forum, so can someone give suggestions for a good CWFL Instructor in the Lake County area for a brand new shooter? Please post names and contact info, or PM the suggestions if need be.

Thanks y'all,
Ken

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
29 views and no response? Did the trainers all leave central Florida?

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Nice to see you again. I’m on the West coast and don’t know any trainers to recommend. Sorry. Hope you’ve been well and stay safe.

·
Super Moderator
26,631 Posts
Howdy Howdog and great to hear from you! Yeah, that ain't no "trainer" if he treated her that way. 🤬

Been away from my computer for most of the day and I don't personally know any trainers in Lake County, but I seem to remember a Trainer posting classes in The Villages, which I believe is close. Stay tuned as I'm sure someone will come forward soon!

·
Registered
814 Posts
If A. W. Peterson doesn’t work out there is Shooters World in The Villages. They have many instructors and if you are unhappy with an instructor, simply fire his arse and move on to the next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts