Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings FL concealed carry members. In the past, I worked with David Galloway at Little Bear custom holsters. I have been out of the holster business for quite some time. Well, I am back in the custom leather market once again. For anyone interested in local handmade custom leather, please contact me at the following address for details. [email protected]. I am lookoing forward to providing all your leather needs! I stand firmly on my workmanship 100%! Providing good quality leather goods , at a price and guarantee for everyone's budget! (I am in no way affiliated with Littlebear enterprizes. I am merely using the reference for those of you who know me and have dealt with me in the past.)

· Registered
3,720 Posts
Pics? While I love my Panther Concealment holster, kydex isn't as purdy as leather. If you could throw some pics up, it may spike some interest for those that prefer leather.:grin

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics will be available soon. If you are in the jacksonville area, you can see some of our work at the upcoming gun show. We can accomodate any custom needs you have. I will get pics up a.s.a.p. thanks for stoppin' by!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.