Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
If that cat was vicious it would have just attacked him.
I'm guessing she had little ones close by and just wanted him "GONE"
Ronnie

·
Registered
54,611 Posts
He took it rather lightly. He was just a heartbeat away from being taken to the ground and mauled.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
If that cat was vicious it would have just attacked him.
I'm guessing she had little ones close by and just wanted him "GONE"
Ronnie
There’s a much longer version, about 6 minutes, circulating social media. There were little ones. The idiot sees them and keeps advancing on them. He doesn’t start backpedaling until he realizes mamma is not having any of that.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
I was taught at a young age living in bear country. Never get between Momma and her cubs.

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Awe, the little kitty just wanted to play. Was probably lonely. Should’ve scratched him behind the ears for a while and petted him. ;)

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
I was disappointed in this thread, expecting a much different narrative after seeing the thread title . . . :whistle:

Reactions: bladenbullet

·
Registered
11,447 Posts
I was disappointed in this thread, expecting a much different narrative after seeing the thread title . . . :whistle:
I was waiting for that! LOL!

I wouldn't mind being stalked by a cougar! ;) 🤪

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
The guy did the right thing and did not panic. Most animals will protect their children. If you notice , She just wanted him gone and did really not want to hurt him.
I'm happy he did not have a gun and shoot the animal.
As long as he was heading away, He was safe.
Ronnie

·
Registered
5,719 Posts

·
Registered
20,418 Posts
Reactions: joecarry

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
That was very funny about Morgan Fairchild. I think most everyone missed Fishes joke. That’s a real cougar and they frequently stalk their prey for longer than six minutes.

I met her during the filming of a local movie many years ago. A local TV anchor invited me and I thought it was just because they liked me. Morgan came over and introduced herself and man was she beautiful in person. She was very personable, I was mesmerized.

I struck up a conversation with the heavyset guy that was playing a detective, I noticed he was wearing an expensive watch, a gold Rolex submariner. I chalked that up as being strange.

After the filming we all sat down to chat and I learned that the Rolex guy was named “Spaulding“ you guessed it, he had paid for about half the movie and nobody really liked me, they just thought I would invest and maybe pay for part of the rest. He was part of the family that makes all the sporting equipment. I’m guessing that was his condition tied to his investment.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
are you wondering if it paid its taxes?...
for a moment,turn off political brain/turn ON HUMOR BRAIN!!!!!!!!

I am guilty of the same thing,often.

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
The guy is going to film his demise? Put the camera down. There were plenty of rocks on that trail that could be used to try to deter an attack.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts