Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coronavirus Isolation Protection Package – Scorpion Edition

Well here it is, the deal you’ve been waiting for, the Coronavirus Isolation Protection Package.

This is the coveted Scorpion Edition, which comes replete with the following:

• SIG Sauer P220 Scorpion .45
• Three (3) Magazines +1, loaded with Speer Gold Dots
• Galco Kydex IWB Holster
• Galco Leather High-Ride Snap Holster
• Galco Leather Open-Top Holster
• Leather Belt Slide Magazine Holder
• Leather Belt Clip Magazine Holder
• SIG Sauer TekMat Cleaning Mat w/parts Diagram
• UpLULA Single Stack Magazine Loader Insert
• 250 Rounds of MagTech FMJ Ammo (+previously mentioned Gold Dot)
• SIG Sauer P226 X-Five CO2 BB Gun Trainer
• Spare BB Magazine
• 20 CO2 Cartridges
• 2,000 Rounds of BB Ammo
• FREE Delivery* (*up to 2.5 hours/150 minutes from 32170)
• BONUS: FREE 8” Splatter Target

This is all you need to get started with protecting your homefront during your isolation. Strap any of the holsters on and confidently walk around your property knowing you can Eastwood any Chinaman Virus that dares cross your path! Florida law allows for open (or concealed) carry of a firearm on your own property, so there’s no pesky legal issues to deal with either. Nice!

On top of all this, you’ll also get a BB gun trainer to get in some backyard practice. Since you won’t be able to get to the range, this is the next best thing. Train with actual projectiles and instantly see your accuracy with the free bonus, an eight-inch splatter target! WHOA!

Will provide free delivery up to 2.5 hours away from New Smyrna Beach. Please select an LE precinct/[sub]station within the allotted commute time and let me know your choice! No ID required; however, you will be asked to sign a form (shown below) that certifies you are not a prohibited person. If you have your own bill of sale that you would like to have filled out with more information, feel free to PM/email it my way and I’ll gladly fill it out. I err on the side of personal liberty and responsibility, so I’m good with your personal choice.

So, what would you expect this once-in-a-lifetime, too-good-to-be-true offer to go for?

$5,000?

$3,000??

$2,000???

NO!!!!! The Coronavirus Isolation Protection Package – Scorpion Edition can be yours for the low, low price of only $1,789! Credit cards accepted. There is only one Scorpion Edition package in inventory so don’t delay! A deal like this won’t last long. Take the first step in ensuring your toilet paper stockpiles are not raided and distributed to those less wealthy than you. Who will help when the virus takes out our first responders? Only you can prevent forest fires!

IMG_20191005_115853.jpg

FL Firearm Bill of Sale.jpg

P220 Scorpion.jpg

IMG_20150423_122043553.jpg

IMG_20191005_115929.jpg

_20150423_121743.jpg

Smokey the Bear.jpg

ACT NOW!

(seriously, what are you waiting for? this is a good deal! send the PM!!!!!!)

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
I’ll trade you one roll of toilet paper. Deal?

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll sleep on it

-on Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts