1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
20,355 Posts
I think you meant to post this in your human rights forum...but thanks for reinforcing your life mission...

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Lowering the curve on education.
A trophy for everyone that plays sports weather you win or lose.
Letting the males that change to being a Female play sports as a girl.
This is just a few things that are just plain stupid and what I call EVIL to the human race in America.
Ronnie

Reactions: Starfist52

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Lowering the curve on education.
A trophy for everyone that plays sports weather you win or lose.
Letting the males that change to being a Female play sports as a girl.
This is just a few things that are just plain stupid and what I call EVIL to the human race in America.
Ronnie
On in some (college admissions scam) cases, even if you don't play the sport!

·
Super Moderator
27,122 Posts
Another 6+ year old thread, Ronnie. . . REALLY! :eek:

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
What is going on???????????
Why are these even being on here when you first open the forum ??????????????
I thought this new system was supposed to be better,
It really sucks
But it is free so I live with it.
Ronnie

·
Super Moderator
27,122 Posts
What is going on???????????
Why are these even being on here when you first open the forum ??????????????
I thought this new system was supposed to be better,
It really sucks
But it is free so I live with it.
Ronnie
Not sure what you're seeing. Are you perhaps clicking on threads in the recommended reading below a particular thread. When I open up the forum and click on the round "New" button in the upper right of the page, a list of active threads [with posts I have not yet read] opens up. When I click on any of those threads, below that that thread, there is also a list of "recommended reading" threads. You are not opening any of those "recommended reading" threads, correct? :unsure:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Tried telling you before, remember the “ not so new button “ Remark? When clicking on the new button, frequently, old threads come up & if you don’t painstakingly check the dates & times before you answer any of them, you inevitably reply to a 3 4,5 yr or older thread. That’s my finding anyway, others may very. P.S. had it happen on my phone & my laptop. Phone is Safari & laptop was on Chrome.

·
Super Moderator
27,122 Posts
Tried telling you before, remember the “ not so new button “ Remark? When clicking on the new button, frequently, old threads come up & if you don’t painstakingly check the dates & times before you answer any of them, you inevitably reply to a 3 4,5 yr or older thread. That’s my finding anyway, others may very. P.S. had it happen on my phone & my laptop. Phone is Safari & laptop was on Chrome.
I remember you saying something before, but guess I didn't completely understand. I have NEVER had an "old thread" that doesn't have a new post in it just show up in the list of threads after I click the "NEW" button in the new format. That includes all four devices I use; two Windows PCs, one Andriod Phone (1), and one Android tablet, all using Chrome. :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
27,122 Posts
Oh I didn't think you were, but it also seems to be something you and Ronnie are seeing that others apparently aren't. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
And another thing it does is new stuff disappears. Like we were just doing the dad truck post this evening, it doesn’t show up now for me.

·
Super Moderator
27,122 Posts
If there's nothing "new" it no longer appears in the list when you hit the "NEW" button. Or did you mean it's not in the forum listing when you go to that section of FCC?

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
When I click to go on the Forum I get "
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.

I then click on the white circle that says "NEW"

When I see a subject I want to answer I just start having to look when it was first posted but sometimes there is not date most of the time there is.
They are all under the "NEW: on the white ball.
Ronnie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts