1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,109 Posts
Moved to Legislative Initiatives.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
“Guns are too dangerous to accidentally go off— or on purpose,” said Sen. Tina Polsky, a Boca Raton Democrat. “I certainly don’t believe guns create more safety. They create more chaos, more violence.”

I wonder what went through her mind when she researched statistics and found this statement to be totally false? What motivated her to lie through her teeth?

“Obviously, a determination was made that guns are just too dangerous, accidentally to go off or on purpose,” she said. “I don’t understand why, because there’s a church that operates on a school property or has a school on the premises or in the basement, why suddenly they need to be armed.”

So she's "forgotten" the recent church and school shootings where peaceful gatherings SUDDENLY turned violent and people NEEDED to be armed? I highly doubt her memory is that bad. I guess history is whatever a Democrat says it is based on what rights they're attacking at the moment.

The least she could do is make a real argument instead of lying through her teeth and rewriting history. What a sick belief system Democrats operate under.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Standard lie the rats portray. More guns less safe but yet they never talk about Chicago do they. She is born in NY what do you expect.

Also, they can never admit that gun free zones don’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Go to church, Hide your gun,
But do not go to church or the movies without it.
They can shove the DON'T Take your gun to church crap as far as I'm concerned.
If God did not want honest people to have guns, he would not have provided the tool for us.
Ronnie

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Can I get an Amen brother? 🤣

·
Super Moderator
29,109 Posts
AMEN!

Reactions: joecarry

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Amen from me too.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Byrd just put an amendment into this bill to fix it. It is now a good bill. Will probably pass Judiciary momentarily. GOA, NRA/USSF/NAGR/LP all support it.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
They can KMA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Byrd just put an amendment into this bill to fix it. It is now a good bill. Will probably pass Judiciary momentarily. GOA, NRA/USSF/NAGR/LP all support it.

We at GOA are supporting this bill, but we believe better can be done by Republican lawmakers. During HB 259's and SB 498's passage through the legislature. The best course of action would be to simply repeal the gun free zones listed under 790.06(12). That's what I've told every committee during every hearing.

Our goal is Constitutional Carry for Florida.

·
Super Moderator
29,109 Posts
(y) (y)🍿

1 - 16 of 16 Posts