Florida Concealed Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,032 Posts
To most of you, my first post had nothing rude or unfriendly at all, and I was met with a lot or rudeness before my second post, so I am not the turd here. Look in the mirror. My mistake was thinking imbeciles would have accurate information, and I don't care if I last long here, because you don't even know your own gun laws. It's pretty funny when a Canadian knows more about US gun laws than stupid Americans who carry every day. Go back and read the rude posts right after my first post. You have some real a,s.s,h.o.l.e.s in this forum. Next time maybe try being friendly from the start, and you won't end up with hostility responding to your hostility.

And concerning Canadians with CCWs, one friend at work, not a dual citizen, was part of a group of gun nuts who put their money together and flew a Utah CCW instructor into Ontario to teach them the course. They all got Utah CCW permits, and used them in whatever states honored the Utah permit. I don't know what state permit my other friends have their's from.

After those Germans were shot, a politician was all over the news telling people who wished to vacation in Florida that they could get a CCW when they visited. I remember it specifically. It was a legislative provision which was a kneejerk reaction to the shooting.
Eat **** and bark at the moon

·
Registered
1,247 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
So while you must be a U.S. citizen to get a FL CWFL... - BrianB

Has this recently changed? I know someone personally who is not a U.S. citizen with a green card that also has her CCW.
Sorry, that was a misstatement on my part while analyzing something else. The language is "s a resident of the United States and a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident alien of the United States, as determined by the United States Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services". So your friend with a green card must fall under the "permanent resident alien" part. Thanks for the catch.

·
Super Moderator
5,993 Posts
Edgehill, please read my OP and tell me where I went wrong. What could I have said differently?
My point isn't about the OP. It's everyone's interaction since.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
To most of you, my first post had nothing rude or unfriendly at all, and I was met with a lot or rudeness before my second post, so I am not the turd here. Look in the mirror. My mistake was thinking imbeciles would have accurate information, and I don't care if I last long here, because you don't even know your own gun laws. It's pretty funny when a Canadian knows more about US gun laws than stupid Americans who carry every day. Go back and read the rude posts right after my first post. You have some real a,s.s,h.o.l.e.s in this forum. Next time maybe try being friendly from the start, and you won't end up with hostility responding to your hostility.

And concerning Canadians with CCWs, one friend at work, not a dual citizen, was part of a group of gun nuts who put their money together and flew a Utah CCW instructor into Ontario to teach them the course. They all got Utah CCW permits, and used them in whatever states honored the Utah permit. I don't know what state permit my other friends have their's from.

After those Germans were shot, a politician was all over the news telling people who wished to vacation in Florida that they could get a CCW when they visited. I remember it specifically. It was a legislative provision which was a kneejerk reaction to the shooting.
After receiving some valuable information from BeerHunter on this thread, you choose to continue to your hostilities, posting the above message to all. I cannot read past the bolded (above) so I guess this message too, is worthless. You do not sound like you possess the temperment to carry a firearm, concealed or otherwise. Go Troll another forum.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.