Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who is doing fingerprinting for CCW applications in palm beach or Broward?

·
Super Moderator
27,089 Posts
Anyone know who is doing fingerprinting for CCW applications in palm beach or Broward?
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, Mjlcarry!

I don't have anything to add to the answers already provided, other to ask for clarification if you're asking about a NEW application for a renewal?

Sorry since you've now made your first post to FCC, without an introduction, please take the time to post you're own Introduction to FCC letting forum members get to know you a little, particularly with regard to our inherent right to keep and bear arms. You can do that by going to the Introduce Yourself section of The Front Office and start your very own introduction thread. Then you'll find that lots of other FCC members will know to chime in to properly welcome you to the forum, and will be more responsive in answering questions! Also, if you're a veteran, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :cool:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Not a surprise that Broward nor Palm Beach county tax collector's offices do CCW. However, Collier, Hendry and Martin County tax collectors would be glad to help. All three are a one stop shop for CCW. All you need is the money and proof of schooling.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
The Westfield Broward Mall in Plantation used to have a remote Broward County Sheriff's office and they would do fingerprints. I’m not sure if it’s still there since I haven’t been in that mall in a long time.

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
Your local tag office, I renewed in 10 min. Fastest easyist, renew ever, good luck.

·
Registered
13,431 Posts
Pete Degregory
101 South Dixie Hywy
Lake Worth Fl 33460
1-561-508-6370
By appt only

Fingerprints 25.00
photos 10.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts