Florida Concealed Carry banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
9,002 Posts
That would be my whole family, pretty much. I'm the only conservative among them (that I know of).
On my mother side my uncle is like me and I still to today hear my mom ask how I am like Doug. Hell she even calls me Doug every once in a while.

On my fathers side which I don't see much are like us here. Both Brothers and their children.

You sure are right about all they know is what they see on the news.
They probably learn a lot from the TV talk shows.
I feel bad for you because Foamily is Family and you have to still love them even if they do have faults.
Ronnie
Yes it is.

Well, actually you don’t. I have one lib relative; and I choose not to have anything to do with her.

Life’s too short to be exposed to that idiotic BS on a personal level.
My aunt actually went to the anti Trump parades and had a pin k ***** hat on. I feel bad for my Uncle. He's married to her.

·
Registered
79 Posts
What says the gang? We live out in the country a little bit. Unknown response time from Sheriff. Property is gated but easy to walk through. I have hardened door/entrances with long screws, etc.

I carry inside all the time, also walking around the property. If I watch a movie the pistol is on the coffee table pointed away next to my right hand. My concern is that we have a nice place and visible nice things that people might want, a couple fancy cars etc. I feel like our exposure is from a planned event like crashing doors/ home invasion style. Bathroom downstairs has Glock on a magnet and cell phone and a heavy bolt on inside for the wife. We sleep upstairs and have several rescue dogs.

I know some people have guns hidden around the place and so do we, but I’m just wondering how others handle security with the proliferation of home invasions on the rise. We have cameras outside too. Any thoughts, suggestions?
Sounds like with tg he dogs you will have advance warning to get to several guns. If they make entrance into the house and you start shooting, they will go away in search of less deadly prey. I'd say your okay!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
During the day my Shield or compact M&P are at my desk(I work from home), at night full size M&P with light in the night stand. Easy access to my shotgun and AR’s. When I go out I carry the Shield or Compact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Here is what I got on Amazon a few years ago.
Better then trying to have it in a drawer or under a pillow.
Ronnie
View attachment 71564 View attachment 71565
I didn't even know they existed ! I had the same exact years ago & still do have it in the exact same place as your's ! Excellent for First Reach when in bed at least !

Quite handy I do have a 'few' very lethal ones in all different configurations close by . Without going into too much detail , it would be sufficient for a squad ;)

Reactions: Rick McC.
61 - 64 of 64 Posts