Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
55,261 Posts
Changed my mind once again, taking the 38 lw lady smith 5 shooter and a speed strip on the 5 state trip that starts Sat. am. It'll do while I'm on the road, I can still fit it within the tank bag so I don't need to be wearing it while on the motor

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
No shower gun? Doing it wrong bro.....😁
I know sheet can happen anywhere, any time, but breaking doors & windows down home invasions are rare.
Fortify the entry points into the home, cams with more then one monitor for viewing, & motion detection alerts.
Also don't think you have to only have a weapon that shoots bullets to deter. ..

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Sad to say I actually do have a shower gun. It’s right outside the shower door hanging on the wall in a waterproof plastic container. It’s a Kahr PM9. I feel the most vulnerable when nekked. View attachment 71571
I just lost my appetite for dinner after reading that last line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,539 Posts

·
Registered
8,820 Posts
Sad to say I actually do have a shower gun. It’s right outside the shower door hanging on the wall in a waterproof plastic container. It’s a Kahr PM9. I feel the most vulnerable when nekked. View attachment 71571
I have it's cheaper sibling; the CM9.
Those pistols carry like little guns, but shoot like big ones! Anyone who’s a DA revolver guy can shoot the hell out of one, and they’re damn accurate too.

·
Registered
20,840 Posts
How the hell do you sit with that against your groin and gut?...
I don't think anyone seeing me naked could maintain their composure long enough to defend themselves against my bare hands...

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
I’m reminded of a joke I’ve seen somewhere. (Could have been here)….

Some idiot, learning I carry, asked “What’s wrong with your wiener?”

Ya know, last time I used my wiener on a home intruder I got in a whole lot more trouble.

The cops were very upset, the judge was mean, the intruder needed therapy and I’m on a list.

Just use a gun!

·
Registered
8,817 Posts
I don't carry on me anymore at the house, but I do have 3 of these that are in house at locations easy to get too. Gotta keep everything locked up because of the little girly.

Reactions: spyguy

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
If you really want to be safe in your home and do have children that do not do as they are told so you worry about having a loaded firearm laying around for them to play with.
You are married to a Democrat that hates guns.
Or you may be a Democrat that does not like or own a gun
JUST DO THIS
Get some of those """GUN FREE ZONE""" signs to put on your front and back door.
A sign like this along with a "NO TRASPASSING" sign will prevent a burglar or home invading armed team from busting into your house.
Much better protection then a firearm.
Ronnie

·
Registered
8,817 Posts
If you really want to be safe in your home and do have children that do not do as they are told so you worry about having a loaded firearm laying around for them to play with.
You are married to a Democrat that hates guns.
Or you may be a Democrat that does not like or own a gun
JUST DO THIS
Get some of those """GUN FREE ZONE""" signs to put on your front and back door.
A sign like this along with a "NO TRASPASSING" sign will prevent a burglar or home invading armed team from busting into your house.
Much better protection then a firearm.
Ronnie
I don't know you and you don't know me that I know of. I prefer to have my stuff locked up when not in use especially when there are other children here in the house. That makes common sense. So go troll someone else.

Oh and by the way......

My 7 year old at the time in my back yard.

Daughter

• Sad
Reactions: Marilyn and spyguy

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
I don't know you and you don't know me that I know of. I prefer to have my stuff locked up when not in use especially when there are other children here in the house. That makes common sense. So go troll someone else.

Oh and by the way......

My 7 year old at the time in my back yard.

Daughter
I am fine with you locking up your firearms to keep your children safe from finding and playing with your guns.
I have "NO" children and do not have that worry but if I did, I would do like my father did for my brother and me.
And you do for your daughter.
He showed us his 38, He took us to shoot it. He showed us where it was kept in his bedroom next to the bed in the top drawer.
The best thing he taught both of us was to never ever touch it or tell anybody about it.
I was about 5 and my brother was 8 at the time.
You teaching your daughter how to use a gun is really great and it brought back the memories of my dad and his 38.
I sure hope you have a great day
Ronnie the TROLL

·
Registered
20,840 Posts
I don't carry on me anymore at the house, but I do have 3 of these that are in house at locations easy to get too. Gotta keep everything locked up because of the little girly. View attachment 71578
do you find the feathers to be effective defensive weapons?...:ROFLMAO:

21 - 40 of 61 Posts