Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pocket carry for the most part but I do tote a bag to and from work for odds, ends and lunch. It's nothing special nylon 11"L x 7"t x 3"w zipper open no pockets or dividers. It has served me well and is time to replace it.
I'm thinking about replacing it with a single strap sling bag. Pockets, dividers and get out of a catch all bag.

Seems if you add conceal, carry, tactical-cool to any bag it can go up $100, $150 in price and more.

I'm thinking along the lines of bags like this. What wisdom, knowledge, opinions does the FCC have to offer?

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Matt:

I would look at LApolice gear, LAPG. They have a tremendous assortment of this sort of thing and they are all geared toward law-enforcement and heavy use. I would be sure you’ll find what you need there.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Of course, being very suggestible, I bought a red rock gear bag on closeout and several tactical pens for gifts.

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
You can make any bag into a Get Home bag, you don’t need a tactical set up. Pick one that works for you and keeps you under the radar. A school backpack works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
I have two or three of the Drago kind of tool bags for range equipment etc. The zippers have torn out of all of them. I thought they looked to be of really substantial quality except for that pesky habit.

·
Super Moderator
6,081 Posts
I have two or three of the Drago kind of tool bags for range equipment etc. The zippers have torn out of all of them. I thought they looked to be of really substantial quality except for that pesky habit.
They have a lifetime guarantee. If you contact them, I'm sure they'll make it right.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I’m not going to judge you for your carry method. I pocket carry, off body carry, and strong side carry. As an instructor, I feel I should be knowledgeable in all carry methods, so I can speak with some experience. When I teach off body carry, most students quickly learn the disadvantages. Most think they can just whip it out and start shooting, while muzzling everyone on their non dominant side. There is a correct way, and it take a bit more to learn how to do safety than strong side carry. So, if you know the correct method, great, if not, please take a class from a competent instructor.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I use a similar bag, in the main pocket I cut a piece of foam so that my pistol would stay upright and ready and the light would still fit. I also cut places in it for 2 spare mags. I still carry my pocket but I like having a full size handy.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts