Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Administrator
33,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone carried at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium? I searched the past threads but couldn't find anything. :dunno

· Registered
7,776 Posts
Anyone carried at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium? I searched the past threads but couldn't find anything. :dunno
I've carried there but I know it has been quite a few years since I've been there. I asked Wifey just now how many years it's been since we went there and she said "at least 20". So I guess the fact that I carried there without incident previously isn't very helpful. Sorry.

· Administrator
33,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

· Administrator
33,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, happy to report it's still no problem carrying at Clearwater Marine Aquarium. :thumsup

Now waiting for my table for dinner at Bahama Breeze Island Grille in Tampa. Yum! :grin

· Registered
7,776 Posts

· Administrator
33,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What brought you up this way?
I have a former test pilot student from back in 2001, at the time he was a Lieutenant Commander in the Italian Navy. Now he is an Admiral and the Italian attachė to CENTCOM until September. His wife and mine have been great friends for all this time, too. They visited us in Boca just after Christmas and we came up to visit them once more before they return to Italy. I might get to visit him once more before he leaves but it was the last time or the wives to visit before his family returns in early August.

· Administrator
33,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interesting!
Yes, indeed and he says, "Of course, you know we are very busy at CENTCOM with everything that's been going on in the Middle East."

· Registered
9 Posts
I know this thread is a little old, but wanted to update. I went to Clearwater Aquarium with my family a couple of weekends ago (Thanksgiving Weekend). They have changed. As of November 2022 no concealed carry allowed. They do have security at the front + metal detectors you must walk through, bag search, etc...

I will hand it to them, they do have signs as you drive into the parking garage that do kindly inform you that legal licensed carriers can leave their firearms locked in their vehicle, so I had a heads up to disarm before walking in and having to return to the car. Unfortunate, but thought I'd update here, as I almost always search for this info before going to a facility I suspect might have metal detectors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts