1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cable TV is out in my part of PBC.
Set top boxes work fine.
Internet OK.

Russians retaliating for missle strike???
Beginning of coup by allies of POTUS????
At least we still have FCC:2thumsup:grin

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Any of the above would certainly make things interesting....

I would get to bring out some of my toys...:grin

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If TV and internet are out at Mar a Lago,should be fixed quickly. Outage map shows areas all over the country are out.
NYC,Chicago, Mpls,San Francisco,Portland. All Liberal areas, Manafort is taking over!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
If TV and internet are out at Mar a Lago,should be fixed quickly. Outage map shows areas all over the country are out.
NYC,Chicago, Mpls,San Francisco,Portland. All Liberal areas, Manafort is taking over!!!!!!!!!
Maybe they just need to pay their bill? That magical tree that free $hit grows on seems to have died. :grin

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Speaking of cable, I recently moved to Seminole county and decided against hooking it up.

I purchased an outdoor antenna and connected it through the old directTV dish. Now i get all the basic channels in almost every room of the house for free.

I do need to slightly tweak the direction its pointing as sometimes fox hesitates but everything else is great

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1:12 PM;TV back on. I guess the insurrection was squashed:laughing

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe they just need to pay their bill? That magical tree that free $hit grows on seems to have died. :grin
Excellent post Airman:2thumsup

·
Registered
29 Posts
When we lived in Chicago, we cut the cord. It was tough adjusting at first, but one of the best things we did. We started to watch things we enjoyed instead of things that were just ......on.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Cable is crap. 100 channels of commercials or reality shows.
I'm very close to getting Sling TV, but I don't know enough about it yet. I do know it's month to month.
"Let me pick 10 channels and I'll pay $50 a month."

·
Registered
548 Posts
When we lived in Chicago, we cut the cord. It was tough adjusting at first, but one of the best things we did. We started to watch things we enjoyed instead of things that were just ......on.
Wished I could do this but wife is a TV junkie. I haven't found a cure yet. If I see one more episode of "The Real Housewives of <insert city>", I'm gonna pop.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Wished I could do this but wife is a TV junkie. I haven't found a cure yet. If I see one more episode of "The Real Housewives of <insert city>", I'm gonna pop.
I outlawed "Real House****" and "Kardumpsters" a while back in my house when i was home. I told the wife to watch that **** during the day while i was at work.

Just the voice/sound of those cackling whores even if I'm in the other room is worse than nails on a chalkboard.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I cut the cable 20 years ago and never regretted it one bit. With all of the crap on TV, it was like having a sewer pipe dumping in our living room.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts