Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,763 Posts
I believe that clerk violated 776.031 and should be brought up on charges. :unsure:

·
Registered
11,048 Posts
Well that was dumb. What did the clerk hope to accomplish by chasing the thief?

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Looks like they shot back at him. Who shot the bystander? I'm guessing it was the perps.

Once again, the headline is misleading and implies the clerk shot the bystander.

Reactions: Anduril

·
Super Moderator
27,763 Posts
Looks like they shot back at him. Who shot the bystander? I'm guessing it was the perps.

Once again, the headline is misleading and implies the clerk shot the bystander.
Article said it was the perps in the car returning fire that shot the bystander, who sustained non-life threatening injuries. :eek:

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Article said it was the perps in the car returning fire that shot the bystander, who sustained non-life threatening injuries. :eek:
Yes... but, the headline... very clearly IMPLIES that the bystander was shot by the clerk.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
How about the smarts of the BG. The one year of his life he can actually commit crimes wearing a mask and blend in, he puts his face all over the cameras without one.
But he had the right not to wear a mask, the government is just trying to control him.

·
Super Moderator
27,763 Posts
Yes... but, the headline... very clearly IMPLIES that the bystander was shot by the clerk.
You're expecting the reporting headlines to be accurate! You funny, Doc! ;)

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Well...that turned out well. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts