Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting article(more like a Press Release) - seems targeted at Europe given that reloading is a thing here, but it's nice to know people have options out there.

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Dark times ahead and he has a target on his back, but I think he is doing a good thing.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Yep, have their whole library...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Well, I appreciate there sense of humor. “En block” press written by Lee Enfield. As a reloader producing small batch, hand crafted ammunition, it would be really easy to cobble together reloading equipment without a 3d printer. Especially with access to a modest machine shop. Just imagine what equipment John Browning used to create the 1911. The hardest part is the design of “things”, then figuring out how to make it with what you have available. Since the design is common knowledge, it gets easy. You would be amazed at what you could make with a drill press, some files, and time.

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
I think that reloaders will become a target just as soon as they finish wrecking the economy, oil production, taxing ammo,guns and everything else people need to defend them selves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts