Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading the replies from the "Internet Auctions" thread and the one in this section on "Gun Shops" I was wondering--how much work would it take for us to compile a directory of local gun shops and shooting ranges? It would, of course, take participation from all our members. I live in the Jacksonville area and could look up shops in the yellow pages but I would have no idea if they were good to do business with or should stay away from.

·
Registered
580 Posts
This is a very good idea. Some of us have had our weapons for years and have had no need to go to the local gun shops or shows.

·
Administrator
806 Posts
After reading the replies from the "Internet Auctions" thread and the one in this section on "Gun Shops" I was wondering--how much work would it take for us to compile a directory of local gun shops and shooting ranges? It would, of course, take participation from all our members. I live in the Jacksonville area and could look up shops in the yellow pages but I would have no idea if they were good to do business with or should stay away from.
Hey RoadGlider, I looked into your suggestion and it will take quite a bit of work but I'll jump on it and see what I can come up with. I'll make it so that the members can add a shop or range and also user feedback. Wish me luck :D

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me know if I can do anything to help. Rather be part of the solution....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts