·
Super Moderator
26,295 Posts
Added the Quick Kill hip video to the first page listing
Thanks for keeping this a "one stop shop," brownie! :thumsup

·
Registered
9,886 Posts
As I stated earlier, I subscribe to only one YouTube channel.

And now it's time to bookmark this thread. Thanks, man.

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
943 Posts
Thanks for sharing all of this with us. I subscribed to your channel. Great stuff.

·
Super Moderator
26,295 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks for sharing all of this with us. I subscribed to your channel. Great stuff.
Absolutely agree :2thumsup

One thing I've noticed while practicing the hip shot is that I have to make sure my hand points a little higher than my wrist/forearm axis. Is this right for this technique? Otherwise I would have to raise my arm significantly above my hip. I've so far only tried this technique with a G23 and a P229 (40 caliber) as well as a Makarov replica BB pistol, but this has been the case with all three.

·
Registered
54,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Absolutely agree :2thumsup

One thing I've noticed while practicing the hip shot is that I have to make sure my hand points a little higher than my wrist/forearm axis. Is this right for this technique? Otherwise I would have to raise my arm significantly above my hip. I've so far only tried this technique with a G23 and a P229 (40 caliber) as well as a Makarov replica BB pistol, but this has been the case with all three.
If you mean the wrist has to be articulated to point the muzzle more than horizontal at waist height to get hits into the perps COM/chest, yes. May I suggest you read this, it may enlighten further.

http://www.floridaconcealedcarry.com/Forum/showthread.php?47267-The-Incredible-Wrist-The-Fine-Tuner-in-Shooting&highlight=wrist

Appreciate the thoughts on the skills demonstrated sir.

·
Registered
152 Posts
21 - 40 of 63 Posts