Florida Concealed Carry banner

Brigade Mfg BM-9 AR 9mm Pistol

832 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Domin8 
#1 · (Edited)
My brother purchased a Brigade Mfg BM-9 AR 9mm Pistol recently and speaks highly of the gun... like me, he's a novice when it comes to firearms and I'm hoping to get some input from the more experienced gun owners on here. I don't see myself using it as my primary choice for home defense as it seems bulky for that reason. Instead, I would put it to use at the range. The gun sells for $785 and I'd be able to share the ammo I currently have for my Glocks. Does anyone know of any reason I should run away from the idea of purchasing this gun or know of a comparably priced option that may be better? Thank you in advance for any thoughts.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

See less See more
#2 ·
Personally, for less money I would pick up one of these. Takes glock magazines, easy to maintain, very accurate, and folds for storage/backpack carry.

#4 ·
I agree with this as I have a sub-2000 that takes Glock mags. Several other members here have them too and speak highly of them. I bought it as it folded and was very compact, could fit in a backpack which is what I did with it. Kinda made me a backpack grab bag with the sub-2000 and a Glock 17 and about 5, 33 round mags for both.

I did this when I had over an hours plus commute to work and the riots were going on, not necessarily Florida but things were crazy. I wanted a little extra fire power in the car with me. Sat on the passenger seat to and from work and went in the trunk while at work.

Good luck on you choice and purchase. (y)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.