Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 634 Posts

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would suggest a new thread so the we have fresh info.
The current thread was started in 2008 during the last shortage.

Should be for ;
LGS
Walmart

Please list precise product and all location info.

For Wally World, please list exact address since there are many in FL.

Due to the shortage, the post should be ASAP and timely.
No-"they had some but I bought it all" -this does not help.

Mods,if you agree, please make it a sticky.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Clearwater Walmart, SR590 & US Hwy 19 N. Noon today. A few boxes 22 short, 2 .40 JHP 25 rnds, a few boxes assorted 30-06, some 12 gauge.
Clearwater Walmart, Missouri Ave Largo, 12:30 today, 2 boxes 25rnds .40 JHP, some 12 guage and a couple of boxes 410. Other than this shelves were cleaner than a hounds tooth at both stores.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that's what I call a complete report.
Thanks a million:2thumsup

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Natchez has (among other things);
Blazer 9mm. 115gr. Alum 12.99/box Max 5 boxes with freight $82.83 OUCH but they actually have it.

Win White box .380 $36.99 I mention this since I recall that .380 was really scarce 4 years ago.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Bass Pro in Fort Myers:

No .22, LR or Short. Most rifle and shotgun except .223 and 5.56. Some Winchester white box handgun, 45ACP, .357, .40 S&w, 38 special, 32 special. 50 & 100 round boxes, 10 - 50 boxes of each. No 9 mm or .380.

No primers, no powder, little brass and no common bullet calibers.

Fowler Firearms in Fort Myers, no handgun or range caliber ammo except for use on range. Some hunting ammo, 30-30, 30-06.

7:00 pm Monday, 1/14.

Jeff

Sent from my Droid. Spelling errors are the phone. Logic errors probably aren't...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Bass Pro in Hallendale had lots of Hornady Duty and Custom. I saw at least 5-10 boxes of .45, .357, .380, some .22, there was a good selection of calibers but not a lot of depth or selection of different rounds in the same caliber. Also i did not check the upstairs range. they have a good ammount of stock up there for shooters to buy for the range that doesnt get picked over on the shelf. Lots of rifle and shotgun. Lots of powder but they may have only had large rifle primers. I bought the last 1000 of the CCI LP primers. $42.99/1000 of them was a little higher than I usually pay but I like to keep at least 5k in all sizes on hand and I was short on the LP. When I called Pantera this morning they had 6 boxes of LP they got in the last shipment but I ended up being on the opposite side of the county from them today. They also had them priced at $49.00/1000.

·
Banned
8,392 Posts
Bass Pro in Hallendale had lots of Hornady Duty and Custom. I saw at least 5-10 boxes of .45, .357, .380, some .22, there was a good selection of calibers but not a lot of depth or selection of different rounds in the same caliber. Also i did not check the upstairs range. they have a good ammount of stock up there for shooters to buy for the range that doesnt get picked over on the shelf. Lots of rifle and shotgun. Lots of powder but they may have only had large rifle primers. I bought the last 1000 of the CCI LP primers. $42.99/1000 of them was a little higher than I usually pay but I like to keep at least 5k in all sizes on hand and I was short on the LP. When I called Pantera this morning they had 6 boxes of LP they got in the last shipment but I ended up being on the opposite side of the county from them today. They also had them priced at $49.00/1000.
Did you see any CCI 22's i need some quality 22's and i don't want to pay shipping just for a box or two...

·
Banned
8,392 Posts
Where are you? I will see if I can go by tomorrow on the way home from work.
Pompano Beach, looking for CCI Small Game for my PT22. It likes high/standard nothing above 1280 fps and i need RN or FMJ so it feeds. All i can find are stinger's and they want 16 a box and it will void my warranty and maybe hurt the gun and myself...

I appreciate it, i'm going to call in the morning and see if i can actually talk to someone....

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Pinellas Park Wal Mart, shelves more bear than a week old Thanksgiving turkey. Girl behind the counter said that they have not had anything come in in over 3 weeks.

Tampa (Dale Mabry) Wal Mart same thing.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Walmart on Sample Road & 441 has a few boxes of 45 JHP, 12ga 2 3/4th slugs, and 38sp JHP, and some other various bolt action ammo as of 1pm

·
Banned
8,392 Posts
Was just at wally world at Atlantic and 441

Ton's of 45 JHP and 410 PDX with 12's and odds and ends

No 22's or 9's...

She also told me that Wal-mart hasn't made a policy on anything then again she's just a dumb counter girl. I know more then she does at this point

·
Registered
143 Posts
Walmart on Kirkman Road in Orlando (Metro West) just FULLY stocked their cabinet at 4pm. I arrived as they closed the glass and everything was stocked fully. I picked up several boxes of .45 Win in boxes of 100. I also grabbed the only ammo cased in a plastic waterproof box they had containing 1600 rounds of 22LR. .22 LR has been out of stock for weeks!

They had tons of .45 Auto, .22 LR, 9mm, .223 (in boxes of 20) and everything else. Run, don't walk!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Walmart on Kirkman Road in Orlando (Metro West) just FULLY stocked their cabinet at 4pm. I arrived as they closed the glass and everything was stocked fully. I picked up several boxes of .45 Win in boxes of 100. I also grabbed the only ammo cased in a plastic waterproof box they had containing 1600 rounds of 22LR. .22 LR has been out of stock for weeks!

They had tons of .45 Auto, .22 LR, 9mm, .223 (in boxes of 20) and everything else. Run, don't walk!
Thanks! I will go first thing tomorrow.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks! I will go first thing tomorrow.
Let us know how it looks. Wondering how fast it will be gone. I really mean FULL when I say the cabinet was full. Every slot had product stacked as far back as I could see. Amazing! Wish it was Friday and I had my paycheck. I would have really stocked up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
WalMart at Immokalee and US41 .22lr 10 boxes, various shotgun and some 30.06. WalMart East Trail behind the counter shotgun ammo, WalMart East Trail and 951, Shotgun and no handgun, WalMart at Davis and 951, 6 boxes Federal .45 165 gr SD, Federal .380 2 boxes, .45 Winchester 2 boxes, various shotgun and long gun ammo in limited quantities. (Naples)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Let us know how it looks. Wondering how fast it will be gone. I really mean FULL when I say the cabinet was full. Every slot had product stacked as far back as I could see. Amazing! Wish it was Friday and I had my paycheck. I would have really stocked up.
Here's my report:

I went right after work and got there just before 8AM.

All the 223 ammo is GONE! No 7.62x39 either. I was majorly bummed about that.
There was one box of 9mm/50rd box FMJ which I bought right away.
There were plenty of 22lr boxes; 2 bulk packs of 555rds, and a lot of 333rd boxes. I bought three boxes of the 333rd bulk box for ~$15each. Another gentleman there bought one box of the 555rd bulk box.

Plenty of 45ACP and 40S&W. A few boxes of 380 I believe. And also some variety of shotgun ammo.

Someone must have cleaned out the 223ammo between last night and this morning! bummer...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Crazy. Well if the shipment is at the same time each week, try around 3pm on Tuesday. I understand they get two shipments a week but I don't know the other day.

·
Registered
12,914 Posts
I went to three places yesterday in Jax

Sports Authority, Regency - 2 boxes of .357, some hunting and shotgun ammo
Academy - shotgun and hunting ammo only
Wal mart, Regency - hunting and shotgun only.

No .22LR, 9, .40, .45, .380, .38 anywhere.

1 - 20 of 634 Posts