Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As i had posted a week or so ago , this just came in today .. It is thankfully smaller than the picture that was on Midway site ! Dimensions 6 1/2" long - 3 1/2" SS blade . The sheath is leather and high end quality with heavily embossed Boker 'Tree'

This is a dual formed retainer , as in quite firm all the way in for blade retention . You can also bring it up a bit , still sheathed , but much quicker to draw out .. The blade is full tang, with stag handle slabs . Fairly light weight also and the sheath is nice and narrow ..

I really like the blade , it just about razor sharp now , and a nice curved shape to it . The 'choill' Is perfectly shaped , plenty deep for easy handling ..

This is one of the three that was advertised for Labor Day only .. As i had mentioned before the MSRP around $ 139. / Their price around $99 . / Reduced to $44.99 . ! I am very pleased with it all around .. I price checked this at 'Knives Plus' prior at $ 108. !

* Just FYI - This picture was a 'trial' for my upcoming Nazi police Dress Bayo' , I guess it'll be ok for now .. Thank you and enjoy .. Definitely my style all in all considered ..(y)
Automotive parking light Hood Grille Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
Nice blade! I really like the scales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice blade! I really like the scales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you - yes i have other ones , this particular one is narrower . That being said , much better for carrying & yet my pinky finger still makes it ..;)(y)

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
An overall acceptable package there sir
Thank you Mr. Brownie .. Coming from you and your input is very satisfying (y)

p.s. - Also the price , i just couldn't pass on it .. First I had to like it of course , that being the whole package . It's just opposite of my Perrin street knife / sheath .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts