Mine doesn't have a Boiler room only coliseum

·
Super Moderator
26,332 Posts

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
I still need a p/w for the Colosseum as well . It's Gladiator

Thanks, I got the password and have always entered using it but BH said it is no longer necessary. I must not have something set correctly to bypass the password.

·
Super Moderator
26,332 Posts
Thanks, I got the password and have always entered using it but BH said it is no longer necessary. I must not have something set correctly to bypass the password.
It was to us that it had been removed. I already see all the sections as a Mod so couldn't tell. Will investigate... :popcorn

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
It was to us that it had been removed. I already see all the sections as a Mod so couldn't tell. Will investigate... :popcorn
FYI just a suggestion, if you don't already have a dummy account as a regular user you should create one to see what the members see. As an admin on my board I've often found I see things that the members don't until I log on with my test account as a regular member and then I see what my members are talking about as I now have the same permission as they do. It helps with resolving issues.

·
Super Moderator
26,332 Posts
Ok, Admin worked on it. How about now? Does it still ask for the password?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts