Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
Wow, I’m hoping when ammo comes back to something normal we might be able to “persuade” you to do another class. I’d love the opportunity to get in on one of those. You have much to teach. (y)

·
Registered
20,708 Posts
aaaahhhhh...the inquartata dance...i love the chorus line...

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Nice pics. I recognize a few people in those shots. Gotta say, I think Andy wins the dance off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,189 Posts
Nice pics. I recognize a few people in those shots. Gotta say, I think Andy wins the dance off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course I do.

I probably have pictures somewhere from this too. I’ll have to dig them up.

Reactions: brownie

·
Super Moderator
29,474 Posts
I believe that's the one I couldn't make because of another commitment and I think you might have had one more in early 2018 at OSS that I RO'd and where you passed the reins to EBL for TFP courses here. :unsure:

Edgehill always does that inquartata dance masterfully and he probably stuck the silhouette in the face with his Covington right after that pic was taken! ;)

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Nice mullet Rick:)
That’s not a damn mullet!

But the pony tail’s been gone for a bit over a year now. It was my “retirement hair cut,” but I decided that after 10 years enough was enough, and I was definitely retired...:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
That was either the last class or next to last I put on in Fla. Joe. Hard to believe it's been 4 years.
Next to the last one in Daytona. The last one was down in Okee; and there isn’t that much room on that last bay in the back down there, with the targets set up along the side berm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts