Florida Concealed Carry banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,474 Posts
totally correct BUT compare the effects of white on black racism to the effects of the opposite.
So some instances of racism are "worse" than other instances? REALLY? It's ALL wrong and you are morally reprehensible for even suggesting so. 🤬

·
Registered
8,794 Posts

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Lets get something straight here folks

A knife fight is when 2 people have knives and they try to stab each other.

A knife attack is when only one person has a knife and they are trying to stab the other person.

This was NOT a knife fight, it was a knife ATTACK = only 1 knife

The Cop stopped a knife attack NOT a fight !

Just the facts.....

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
So some instances of racism are "worse" than other instances? REALLY? It's ALL wrong and you are morally reprehensible for even suggesting so. 🤬
I guess we disagree. But am I really "morally wrong" just because we do not agree?????? I never said some instances of racism are worse than others.

I suggested that the effects of some types of racism should be compared to the effects of others.

FWIW; Please remember that earlier in this thread I said I felt this was a good shoot.

·
Registered
344 Posts
By the way, do we know the name of the teenager who was seconds away from being murdered? Has the press sought her out and asked her how she feels? Have her parents been interviewed, and been asked whether they are grateful the officer was there and saved the girl's life?

The press chooses how it will cover events (when they aren't actually just making stuff up). Interesting how the press is choosing to cover this incident.
The local media has reported that she has gone invisible because of death threats being made against her.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Some Libs say dumb things and you guys quote them........I can understand.
Some "Conservos" say dumb things and maybe you folks should quote them.

Had I been that cop,I would have fired.
Likewise.

Given the reactions to date, I'm not sure I would if a similar incident happened today.

·
Registered
344 Posts
We are speaking to (not at) each other and that's great.
Racism is not the cause of every problem but I believe it is the cause of many and itt's a HUGE problem.
Slavery (the nations original sin) started it because the christian slave owners had to justify owning another human in light of christian teachings.
They did it by in effect saying black slaves are inferior to white people and that justifies treating them differently.
Some here have, in the past, said to me that there is NO racism in modern America and that is ridiculous.
The institution of slavery in North America was not the exclusive domain of white Christians. Free blacks and yes, Jews also owned slaves.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts