Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why don’t we all post any kind of super deals we see for Black Friday in case other members are looking for something. I see Midway has their usual eight day sale going on and a couple others I will post later.

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Durkin Tactical has most P80 frames priced at $80. Eighty bucks! If you've ever thought about building one of your own, that's a really good price.

Even if you don't think you'd build one any time soon, but maaaaaaaaaybe in the future... buy one! It's $80! I bought my first P80 frame 2 years ago for $130 (thanks @Caleb !) and stuck it in a safe. Didn't build until just a couple months ago.

I've bought 3 frames from Durkin with no issues. They take a few days before they ship, but other than that, good service and great prices.

Reactions: Shark1007

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Why don’t we all post any kind of super deals we see for Black Friday in case other members are looking for something. I see Midway has their usual eight day sale going on and a couple others I will post later.
I have gotten to I just throw away the Midway ads without looking at them....mostly useless, for me anyhow.

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
I have gotten to I just throw away the Midway ads without looking at them....mostly useless, for me anyhow.
I find Midway prices hit and miss. Mostly miss. But, I did recently get some OEM Glock parts from them at good prices. Their service is good, too. But, more often than not, their prices are on the high side.

But, when I am searching for something, I always check Midway and Brownell's. I've had more luck with Brownell's lately.

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sneaky Pete holsters has a 20% off coupon for Black Friday. I just bought a neat little concealment holster for my wife’s P365. It is gray and says “power pack“ on the front so it looks like a battery case or something like that.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
It's not gun-related, but Amazon has a Black Friday deal on their Amazon Alexa "Auto" for your car.

$14 and free shipping.

For those not in the know, this thing connects to your car's USB & audio input jack (or bluetooth if your car has that).
Then, you can play all your music on demand, get weather, news, (I think you can also make calls, but I haven't tried that), etc..
Or, the best part (for me), is Alexa will "read" your books to you while you drive. (They don't have to be audiobooks, and you can upload your own stuff)
Perfect for long trips, or to just get a few extra books in a month as you commute to work.

If you also own a Kindle, it will sync-up wherever you leave off (whether in the car, or on the Kindle).

I've had mine for a couple of years now and love it. (Back when you could only buy them via invitation.)
And even if it's not your thing, (or, if you think Alexa is spying on you), it's still a great gift idea at only $14.

Sadly, no deals on guns/ammo or reloading supplies that pinged the bell for me.
I did notice that the local gun store has Mossberg Shockwave's on-sale, at "reasonable prices", for the times anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts