Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Minor holster wear sub compact 2-13 round mags.Sell or handgun trade.,Ok I'm on ft Pierce with limited travel.pics on request.$ 500.00

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Minor holster wear sub compact 2-13 round mags.Sell or handgun trade.,Ok I'm on ft Pierce with limited travel.pics on request.
Ok - I have the Cx4 Carbine in .45 Acp. & Love it ! What caliber is your gun , as I'm not that familiar with the PX handgun calibers .. On a guess with the [ 13 ] round mags , possibly a 9mm ? ..Thanks Much ! They call me 'Gunner ' (y)

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
My wife has a Storm .45 SD.

Very Nice , So is that .40 S&W the gun you're selling ? . It looks like a different maker . The .45 Beretta is a heavy duty firearm , & my kudos to your wife . Thanks much ! [ a bit confused ] which gun are you selling on here ?

·
Super Moderator
6,224 Posts
Big Jim, two things.

1. Forum rules require a price for items you’re trying to sell. If you could edit your post to add that.

2. I carried this gun in .40 for years. Great gun. I still carry it from time to time if I don’t have my Shield 45.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Big Jim, two things.

1. Forum rules require a price for items you’re trying to sell. If you could edit your post to add that.

2. I carried this gun in .40 for years. Great gun. I still carry it from time to time if I don’t have my Shield 45.
Hi Mr. edgehill .. So which one is he selling in the pictures ? That bottom one looks like another brand .. Maybe a .40 cal made by HK ? I see no Beretta stamped in the photo .. Thanks much (y)

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
The bottom one in Miami_JBT is an H&K USP .40. I have the .45 model.

Beautiful weapon, I‘ve had mine since the early 90’s. (y)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Very Nice , So is that .40 S&W the gun you're selling ? . It looks like a different maker . The .45 Beretta is a heavy duty firearm , & my kudos to your wife . Thanks much ! [ a bit confused ] which gun are you selling on here ?
I'm not selling anything. I'm not the OP.

·
Super Moderator
6,224 Posts
Hi Mr. edgehill .. So which one is he selling in the pictures ? That bottom one looks like another brand .. Maybe a .40 cal made by HK ? I see no Beretta stamped in the photo .. Thanks much (y)
The person who posted the picture isn’t the seller. But in that picture, the Px4 is the top gun. The one with the Flat Dark Earth lower.

Also based on the spec in the OP, he has to be selling a 9mm. The magazine count gives it away.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
I'm not selling anything. I'm not the OP.
So very sorry !! When i saw the pics , right away I had assumed it was the the OP's & was quite anxious to see them .. My Bad And apologies to you sir !! :) M60 'Gunner'

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
The person who posted the picture isn’t the seller. But in that picture, the Px4 is the top gun. The one with the Flat Dark Earth lower.

Also based on the spec in the OP, he has to be selling a 9mm. The magazine count gives it away.
Thanks for the info .. 'My Bad' . When any member uploads pic's of firearms , I pay attention to the guns shown Immediately . I had been waiting for The OP to upload his pic's . At first glance , I thought he had .:unsure:

It's been a tough day for me & I did apologize to the somewhat newer guy . [ state director of my Goa ] , very cool . So i was Correct in The OP's count & Your Same conclusion about the Mag's being 9mm (y) One out of two isn't too bad ;) 'Gunner' again "thanks"

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks for the info .. My Bad . When a member uploads 'pic's of firearms' , I pay attention to the guns shown immediately . It can make an new offer for sale confusing , [ to me anyway , on First glance ] :unsure:

It's been a tough day for me & I did apologize to the
State Director of My GOA ..So i was Correct in The OP's count & the same conclusion about the mag's being 9mm (y) One out of two isn't too bad ;) 'G'
All cool home! 😎

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
All cool home! 😎
Ok Great ! Believe I meant No disparaging remarks that may have been taken out of context . My Bad Sir ..

This Especially to a man with Such High Ranking in our State's GOA leadership . I am a member as well , and a few others from way back, military related ..

P.S. I'm quite sure we can get off to a better start in the future on FCC :cool:(y) We All have our 2A rights on here.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Ok - I have the Cx4 Carbine in .45 Acp. & Love it ! What caliber is your gun , as I'm not that familiar with the PX handgun calibers .. On a guess with the [ 13 ] round mags , possibly a 9mm ? ..Thanks Much ! They call me 'Gunner ' (y)
I had a PX in 9mm for awhile. I wasn’t a fan. Never any trouble. Shot great.it carried beautifully! Hardly notice it there. I’m just a fan of a larger, heavier gun even though that’s kind of counterintuitive to carrying a firearm. 😆

My buddy loved it. I traded with him.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ok Great ! Believe I meant No disparaging remarks that may have been taken out of context . My Bad Sir ..

This Especially to a man with Such High Ranking in our State's GOA leadership . I am a member as well , and a few others from way back, military related ..

P.S. I'm quite sure we can get off to a better start in the future on FCC :cool:(y) We All have our 2A rights on here.
I'm just one dude and nothing special. But thanks for inflating my ego!

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
I had a PX in 9mm for awhile. I wasn’t a fan. Never any trouble. Shot great.it carried beautifully! Hardly notice it there. I’m just a fan of a larger, heavier gun even though that’s kind of counterintuitive to carrying a firearm. 😆

My buddy loved it. I traded with him.
Excellent post and quite informative . I think about the same as you Mr. RadTek . I always carried heavy guns , ironically mostly wheel guns as in N frames .

If i can't hit a bad guy with [ 6 ] shots , then i should just transition to a Sling Shot ! [ lol ] One of my favorite carries was a S&W 6" S.S. in 44 Sp'l .. I do not consider myself a good shot , But at 25 yards , that gun outshot me . It had a target trigger , hammer and sights .. Not offhand , but sand bag supported .

I was at the local range here one day .The shooter next to me looked at my 25 yard target and said , 'man you can really shoot' .. I replied , Not really i didn't put two holes in one . He shook his head and walked away . I had fun ! (y)(y)

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
I'm just one dude and nothing special. But thanks for inflating my ego!
Don't under estimate yourself or credentials my friend ..It always takes a special person to carry the weight up front ..Responsibility can be quite a burden at times .

Maybe that's why they always put me and my M60 [ 2 ] squads back . Glad to have you on the site & meet you. (y)

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
The bottom one in Miami_JBT is an H&K USP .40. I have the .45 model.

Beautiful weapon, I‘ve had mine since the early 90’s. (y)
Awesome weapon , caliber and choice Mr. Joe 'C'. I have been thinking long and hard about the .45 acp . H&K's do have an excellent rep' as well .. I have always liked to stay with most of the S/A all metal , 4" and 5" barrels .

Right now , 'one' of my house guns is a Taurus Pro' 4" .40 S&W S/Auto with a recent Laser up front . Since adding the laser , I have it fairly close to me now. I think those mags carry [ 13 ] or so . I have S/D' JHP's in it now . Fits me well .

That green laser increases in size , the further away from you . Pretty slick set up ..My Bud in GA. sent it to me , as it was very hard to find one anymore ..

Reactions: joecarry
1 - 18 of 18 Posts