Florida Concealed Carry banner
81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,243 Posts
Hickok45's take on the Sig Macro:

Can't argue with anything he said in the video. I don't pocket carry or ever plan to and I'm hoping I'll like the ported slide better than he did. I'll find out this weekend just how much I like my first striker-fired handgun. :unsure:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 · (Edited)
Can't argue with anything he said in the video. I don't pocket carry or ever plan to and I'm hoping I'll like the ported slide better than he did. I'll find out this weekend just how much I like my first striker-fired handgun. :unsure:
*EDITED
Very Strange ! I 'Just' left that online to check it out .. (y) 'G'
* Whose Back Has Gone Out , And Not Come Back As Yet , 'I Was Being Serious' .. I am still not sure about choosing a Striker Fired Pistol :unsure:

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
*EDITED
Very Strange ! I 'Just' left that online to check it out .. (y) 'G'
* Whose Back Has Gone Out , And Not Come Back As Yet , 'I Was Being Serious' .. I am still not sure about choosing a Striker Fired Pistol :unsure:
Just remember,
God made 1911's to keep the unenlightened away from the Glocks. :)

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 · (Edited)
Just remember,
Ha Ha -Well 'God' knew That the '1911's' 'Wouldn't Melt'.
I'm Not Sure 'WHO' Were The 'Unenlightened' Ones then. :love::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)(y) 'G'

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
Ha Ha -Well 'God' knew That the '1911's' Wouldn't Melt.

I'm Not Sure 'WHO' Were The 'Unenlightened' Ones then. :love::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)(y) 'G'
“1911s won’t melt” That’s the best answer I’ve read in a long time! BZ Gunner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
“1911s won’t melt” That’s the best answer I’ve read in a long time! BZ Gunner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well Mr. Caleb , We have to get levity on this forum once in a while 'G' (y) ;)

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
It looks like Hickok is a big fan of the P365 family. His only 'complaints' about the Macro are that 1) it is not suitable for pocket carry, which is apparently his preferred carry method; and, 2) the comp. All in all, it is a very good review. Looking forward to your take, once you have a few rounds through it.

Based on his side-by-side comparison it appears to be somewhat lighter and quite a bit slimmer than a G17.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
It looks like Hickok is a big fan of the P365 family. His only 'complaints' about the Macro are that 1) it is not suitable for pocket carry, which is apparently his preferred carry method; and, 2) the comp. All in all, it is a very good review. Looking forward to your take, once you have a few rounds through it.

Based on his side-by-side comparison it appears to be somewhat lighter and quite a bit slimmer than a G17.
Agreed Mr. LittleGator ! I just saw that exact same video . He is a helluva shot & needs a large grip for those monster hands of his ;) (y)

·
Registered
15,874 Posts
Just remember,
Yeah..Glock and Bic lighters..disposable plastic, but useful I suppose

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 · (Edited)
Yeah..Glock and Bic lighters..disposable plastic, but useful I suppose
Agreed Mr. Riverpigusmc ! I don't remember seeing The 'Plastic Wonders' being used in WW1 / WW2 / Korea / RVN / Or the Sand Box ..* Hmmm .

*This seeing as it wasn't until 1980 / the Prototype that was the Model 'P80' . Then later Manufactured in 1982 By Gaston Glock , who received the contract and was an entrepreneur .. (y) (y) 'G'

·
Registered
14,974 Posts
I hate to ask you this but what is the best sports car?

·
Registered
14,974 Posts

·
Registered
14,974 Posts
Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Agreed Mr. Riverpigusmc ! I don't remember seeing The 'Plastic Wonders' being used in WW1 / WW2 / Korea / RVN / Or the Sand Box ..* Hmmm .

*This seeing as it wasn't until 1980 / the Prototype that was the Model 'P80' . Then later Manufactured in 1982 By Gaston Glock , who received the contract and was an entrepreneur .. (y) (y) 'G'
I’ve got a friend who’s been a DoD “contractor” over there for well over 10 years now.
His issue sidearm is a glock 19.

·
Registered
57,051 Posts
I’ve got a friend who’s been a DoD “contractor” over there for well over 10 years now.
His issue sidearm is a glock 19.
My 5th group friend said when they found a cache of guns/handguns on raids, whenever a G19 was found, those with rank took dibs on them.

Yes, they often found glocks used by terrs in country.

WHY?--- reliable to a fault

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 · (Edited)
I hate to ask you this but what is the best sports car?
IMO .. The 'Glass Casket' Of Course [ Corvette ] Starting way back in 1953 (y)

P,S. - Just don't get into an accident with one , they tend to crack like a Bottle . Also in a fire , 'They Melt' 'G'

Reactions: Rick McC.
81 - 100 of 139 Posts