Florida Concealed Carry banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I carried one for several years. When I switched to centerline IWB from strong side carry, printing became an issue. Not insurmountable, but one more easily remedied with a narrower gun.
Gotcha & makes sense to me ! (y) (y) 'G'

Reactions: mike1956

·
Registered
11 Posts
I see the P365 is a popular option.
As a newbie considering a purchase and a CCW license, I am having a heck of a time locating a p365X online. The Standard P365 seems to be a bit more available.
Any suggestions, or just do an in-store purchase?

Any advice would be appreciated..

Thanks Guys,
Ray

·
Super Moderator
31,900 Posts
As a hammer-fired pistol guy, I just bought my first striker-fired pistol last week, a P365X-MACRO COMP from Brownells. Should arrive at my FFL end of this week. Unfortunately, they're already out of stock. I've handled a P365 (10 rounds in a flush mag) but not the P365X (12 rounds flush). The P365X-MACRO COMP should be interesting with 17 rounds! Good luck in your search! 🤠

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
BH,

That P365X Macro looks interesting. Let us know how you like it after you've had a chance to shoot it.

I carry either a P365 or a G19. Have been thinking about 'moving up' to a G17 (I already have lots of G17 mags acquired over the years). I'll look for articles or videos comparing the G17 with the Macro. . . decisions, decisions.

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Say it ain’t so! You bought a plastic fantastic?

·
Super Moderator
31,900 Posts
BH,

That P365X Macro looks interesting. Let us know how you like it after you've had a chance to shoot it.

I carry either a P365 or a G19. Have been thinking about 'moving up' to a G17 (I already have lots of G17 mags acquired over the years). I'll look for articles or videos comparing the G17 with the Macro. . . decisions, decisions.
Will do as soon as possible. I want to take my time studying the manual of arms on it and then put a lot of different types rounds, particularly my EDC rounds through it to verify reliability and ensure I can hit what I'm pointing at first! 🤠 See what I did there? :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: LittleGator

·
Super Moderator
31,900 Posts
Say it ain’t so! You bought a plastic fantastic?
Well it's not Block, but yeah. When in Rome. . .:whistle:

ETA: Dang autocorrect! 🤣

61 - 67 of 67 Posts